a tiny little detail you like in witcher 3

+
Riven-Twain;n8337420 said:
He may have been referring to the developers, rather than the players.
Ah, that makes sense, and good point as well. I suppose that's what Cyberpunk 2077 is for, isn't it? ;)

We'll have another Witcher game, doubtless, just not immediately. It will most likely contain just as many fine details as Wild Hunt regardless.

Hart95;n8337660 said:
Ah, that makes sense, and good point as well. I suppose that's what Cyberpunk 2077 is for, isn't it? ;)

If the unannounced other AAA title that is going to be developed concurrently with Cyberpunk (see here) is in fact a Witcher game, then I think the people working on it would be mostly different from the team that made TW3 and then moved on to CP2077. Although the original lead writers/designers/director would likely still be involved to some extent. Similarly to how Blood and Wine was made. A new "Witcher" team may also make sense when the next game is not a continuation of the same story anyway.

sv3672;n8343680 said:
If the unannounced other AAA title that is going to be developed concurrently with Cyberpunk (see here) is in fact a Witcher game, then I think the people working on it would be mostly different from the team that made TW3 and then moved on to CP2077. Although the original lead writers/designers/director would likely still be involved to some extent. Similarly to how Blood and Wine was made. A new "Witcher" team may also make sense when the next game is not a continuation of the same story anyway.
I'm highly doubtful that the "other game" is a Witcher related game.

Top Bottom