Wasn't Letho more bulky in Witcher 2?

+
Wasn't Letho more bulky in Witcher 2?

I was wondering...just started the Nth Witcher 2 playthrough and Letho looks much bulkier then he does in Wild Hunt.

Did they change his size or is it just my imagination?

iCake

Forum veteran
That's hard to say. All characters that were also a part of the Witcher 2 had their looks changed to varying extent. Letho, for that matter, is the least affected of them all in my opinion. To me he looks like he's face and probably neck became less bulky and that gives him a "thinner" look, relatively speaking of course. His torso and arms look as wide as ever though, at least to me.

Yup, he got thinner and less threatening.

Just like most characters, TW2 had somehow a "darker" look.

sv3672

Forum veteran
Checco515;n8754720 said:
Yup, he got thinner and less threatening.

It makes some sense to get thinner, there is not a lot to eat in Velen in the war, and he is no longer paid for assassinating kings. Also, in TW2 he is an antagonist, while in TW3 he is an ally, that may in part explain the more threatening look in the former.

But there are minor changes to the appearance of other characters between the games as well, it can also have technical reasons (related to the engine and the tools that were used to design the models), and in the newer game the characters might have been designed by different people.

Last edited:
You make a good reasoning.

Still, I miss the old threatening Letho.

Or perhaps I miss the 'darker' atmosphere of TW2 in general, TW3 is better on basically everything save that.

Top Bottom