Dimeritium Bomb Formula.... where can you buy it?

+
Dimeritium Bomb Formula.... where can you buy it?

I've checked the Herblist guy at the Hut.... no got.
I've checked the three blacksmiths near Hiferach Sq. signpost... no got
I've checked the blacksmiths in Oxenfurt... no got.
I've checked my inventory to make sure I didn't buy it but not click on it (some months since I have played, so not sure how that works)

I'm L26 and really need that bomb.

Any other ideas of where it might be hiding??

Thanks....

Thanks cyber for your reply. Can you be more specific about the location of your suggestions? I did check the halfing herbalist at the "herbalist hut"
Which other Novigrad herbalist are you referring to? And which herbalist "outside oxenfurt" do you mean?

Thanks...

@OP
I found a dimetrium bomb formula in the Baron's castle half of Crow's Perch. It's in the building directly opposite the Baron's abode, across the courtyard. Climb up the ramp on the right hand side of the building, across the bridge then turn right and go down another flight of stairs. There's a chest there where I found the formula amongst other stuff.
Of course, I don't know whether the contents are fixed or randomly generated.

iCake

Forum veteran
Hayashi.226;n8548200 said:
Of course, I don't know whether the contents are fixed or randomly generated.

They're random. In earlier versions of the game the superior oils and superior northern star were fixed, but now it's all random and, as I suspect, is levelled. That last bit can explain why people have trouble finding some recipes now and then, they've just outlevelled the drop pool for them, unfortunately.

Top Bottom