Basic Grapshot & Dancing Star Manuscript Locations?

+
Basic Grapshot & Dancing Star Manuscript Locations?

Hi Witchers! :D

I'm hoping you can help me with something, can you only obtain the basic Grapshot & Dancing Star Manuscript from the Herbalist from the Herbalist's Hut at a certain point in the story?
I have all Superior versions from all other variants of the bombs, but I can't find any for any of the Grapshot & Dancing Star versions.

I've been back to the Herbalist a load of times and he doesn't sell any Manuscripts, just Alchemy ingredients.
I've been hunting around chests to see if there is a random loot drop of them, but I'm not getting any manuscripts for bombs/Potions now, just Swords and Armour.

I've literally scoured the internet for the answer but no luck, which makes me think it's something I'm doing.
Am I missing something here?

Any help provided would be massively appreciated! :D

Thanks!

Spoons

iCake

Forum veteran
Basic manuscripts are a random drop in various containers in the game. They might be in the levelled list, so that would explain why you can't find them anymore, assuming you're high-levelled. Check with blacksmiths, as far as I can remember they now sell bomb manuscripts.

Last edited:
Thanks iCake! :D

You know what, ignore me - What it was is I was just getting prepped for Death March, so I was checking my inventory Oils screen, I have literally just noticed that both of the "missing" Superior oils were equipped (I didn't realise I had them) Hence why I haven't been able to find them and why I didn't have them in my main inventory.

I just KNEW it was something I was doing because I had all the others!

Thanks for your help and sorry for being derpy!

Cheers!

Spoons :)

Top Bottom