I just beat the game

+
I just beat the game

I think i got what people are saying as the bad ending. I fought the last crone, Not much happend
I romanced triss at some point and keira metz
Gerald got Ciri's Medallion
I kinda bummed but at the same time gives the game replay value. I was tempted to look up endings on youtube but decided maybe play again try to make diferent decisions. I didnt get the finishing the game achievement. Im not sure why that happend
At what point can i start playing the game were at that point the decisions i make start influencing endings ?

Last edited:

iCake

Forum veteran
Starscream203;n8661630 said:
At what point can i start playing the game were at that point the decisions i make start influencing endings ?

There's no specific point, it's all throughout. Basically, your interactions with Ciri matter. If you try to be a good father and get what makes her tick you'll get a good ending. If you don't try to be a good father and didn't figure out her personality, then you'll end up getting what've got there.

iCake;n8662290 said:
There's no specific point, it's all throughout. Basically, your interactions with Ciri matter. If you try to be a good father and get what makes her tick you'll get a good ending. If you don't try to be a good father and didn't figure out her personality, then you'll end up getting what've got there.

I ended up reading a little bit that there 5 points were you have an oportunity to influence the game. I change 3 decisons 1. not saying calm down 2. going to grave 3. not going in the lodge meeting and Ciri survived

iCake

Forum veteran
3 out of 5 should be enough for a "good" ending. Go for it then! :) Ah, it was... Nice job!

Last edited:
If you did not make all the bad choices before Battle Preparations, it is enough to replay only from that quest, or more specifically Child of the Elder Blood. There are 2 decisions there (calm down Ciri vs. destroy the lab, Skjall's grave), if one of the others was good earlier, or you did not bring Ciri to Emhyr, that already avoids the bad ending. By the way, if you do continue after the bad ending and play Blood and Wine, you still get the epilogue with Triss, but Ciri's fate remains unknown.

That doesn't count you beat the game,unless you finish every mission and reveal every ? on the map,explore all caves,hidden and sunken places and fight all random encounters.

Last edited:

iCake

Forum veteran
Gvynblade;n8684800 said:
That doesn't count you beat the game,unless you finish every mission and reveal every ? on the map,explore all caves,hidden and sunken places and fight all random encounters.

You forgot "unlocked all achievements":rolleyes:

Top Bottom