Some Gwent-questions

+
Some Gwent-questions

Hi,

can someone explain why Dandelion has a strength of 1 playing in a row with Biting Frost? I think it should be 2, because both effects cancel each other out?
I think I barely understand how Biting Frost works with effects like commanders horn / morale boost / tight bond, can someone explain? thank you :)

Vapika;n7662260 said:
can someone explain why Dandelion has a strength of 1 playing in a row with Biting Frost? I think it should be 2, because both effects cancel each other out?
Dandelion's Commander's Horn does not affect his own card, thus his strength remains at 2, and, under the effect of Biting Frost, it is reduced to 1.

Biting Frost sets all melee units to 1 strength for both players. When played after Biting Frost, Commander's Horn will double the strength of your cards, thus raising them to 2 strength. Morale Boost and Tight Bond will also add to the reduced strength of cards affected by Biting Frost. In most cases, if possible, it is preferable to remove Frost before using cards with these abilities.

Last edited:
Top Bottom