Iorveth and Saskia [Spoilers]

+

I'd say they are the 2 most wanted characters to return yet CDPR are silent on the issue, the only thing we know is that they are both safe and we will soon find out what happened to Saskia after Witcher 2 with the digital comic that comes with Hearts of Stone.

Sadly, I too do not see them coming back in HoS or Touissant.

HoS story line so far sounds like it has nothing to do with elves and it makes no sense for them to be in Touissant as well.

The continuation of their stories was what I was looking forward to experiencing the most before the game released...

Also you can hear Iorveth's VA plenty of times in the game which was such as a tease and made me certain he was bound to show up.

Iorveth will probably show up. He was supposed to appear in the game, but got cut. As for Saskia it's veeeery unlikely for her to appear, since she can die in TW2.

Honestly I went with Iorveth just because I heard the fouled mouth little dwarfs were funny, I didn't like Iorveth at all. Eventually his character grew on me. I like how the story shows him to be typical badguy at first but when you start to see the discrimination against non-humans, even showing disgust for Geralt for being a Witcher, you start to understand him. But most importantly... after being thrown into battle together, hunted down by kingsmen and becoming a wanted man the game ends
with him still by your side.

Saskia is getting a comic, to show what happens after TW2.

I can confirm that this is indeed a Comicbook about Saskia - all ppl that bought the exp pass will get it as well on Oct 13th.

The story is a follow up after w2.

This will be available for gog, steam and origin users.

Where is Iorveth, Saskia and Natalis?

Im almost beating the game (final preparations quest and some side quests/contracts) and I realise that there is almost no mention of iorveth, saskia or natalis
Whats up with that?

Anyone manage to dig up some intel about it?

Saskia's activities after The Witcher 2 are featured in the digital comic bonus download that comes with the "Hearts of Stone" expansion for Witcher 3.

Last edited:
Vernon Roche describes Natalis as missing. If you've read the books, that could mean two different things. Queen Meve of Lyria was missing after the Nilfgaardians overran her country, but she turned up alive leading a resistance army. On the other hand, General Menno Coehoorn went missing after Brenna because his body was swallowed up by the swamp...

Saskia would actually make a fantastic Witcher 4 protagonist- none of the complications or baggage of Ciri, and she could play a witcher-like role the way her father Villentretenmerth did. She might even have some dwarven warrior companions to imitate her dad's Zerikkanians.

Top Bottom