Petition to CDPR # Bring a third Expansion. We will pay for it!!!

+

Petition to CDPR # Bring a third Expansion. We will pay for it!!!

• Yes

Votes: 134 97.1%
  • No

Votes: 4 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Better wait the end of Cyberpunk 2077, they are with hands full.

A good thing to do, with all this passion, is report bugs, this is something they can put some sort of work force, if possible, they are too busy like never before.

As far as I know, they already done with that too

And now they are not with Cyberpunk, they are with the card game

Last edited:
I think everybody would buy a new expansion, if it is at least as good as the ones we have. However it looks like CDPR is done with the game, guess we have to accept that for final.

I just finished the game and can say that I've got almost everything I wanted from it. More Triss Merigold content would be nice of course but sadly I don't have £10mln to donate CDPR to make it happen...

Will there ever be an expansion featuring Dragons?

Since Iam a diehard dragon fetishist, it just bucks me thst this game, as huge as it is, doesnt contain dragons in it ;(! It surely tells when walking too far from the Maps edge that there is nothing but Dragons and I just like "Fuck yeah why not!?" It would be cool to have a story, at least whith just one! And I know these are a lot who just want to have Dragons in it! Because other games like Skyrim or Dragon Age have them just to kill them, but in The Witcher universe they are more like majestic creatures and potential allies which is just super cool. It would be cool if CDRP would work on a DLC with Saskia in it. I suggest, since White Orchard is a relative small map, to extend it with a DLC, which would lead to certain locations. Lets make a petition , so let the developers know, we want MOAR :D I would willingly even pay like for a full game, but just make it happen please!! You may respond also in german and polnish

Only English in here please :) This is international section of the forums.

Ah, dragons and Witchers DLC... That would be something :)

EDIT: Merged together with other DLC suggestions and requests.

Last edited:
I would absolutely love another TW3 expansion. I think Geralt's story ended a little too "rosy"...and they all lived happily ever after...at the end of B&W. This is not a Witcher's life. I want to see Geralt go on his darkest, most horrifying adventure yet, in which he gets killed in the most horrific way possible. Only then will I be satisfied.
But if we ever get a "Ciri" expansion, I will be very very disappointed. I just don't like playing as her; I didn't enjoy playing her parts in TW3 at all. She's a good supporting character, but not a good choice IMO for a main protagonist. And her voice actress will drive me to alcohol...

But I need more Witcher 3 content!

We all say we will pay whatever price tag they put on it, but I don't even think it is about the money for them...they simply decided to move on with doing other stuff. I think everyone at CDPR is a little sick of Witcher games and they probably have no intention of revisiting the franchise anytime soon, sadly :(

Last edited:
Witcher 3 - 3rd DLC?

from everything circulating online it is clear that a Witcher 4 is unlikely however, the Orianna cinematic really teases us that while Geralt may not have enough material for a sequel there should be enough to give us at least ONE MORE DLC... some possible ideas are:

- Orianna conclusion (shud provide option to let her live)
- Dikstra follow up
- Bloody Baron follow up (save his daughter from Eternal Fire cult?)
- Lambert & Keira adventures
- Geralt & Ciri Witcher contracts

EdvardWitcher;n8070790 said:
- Dikstra follow up

Most of those look like they would depend on specific choices being made in the main game. In any case, a third expansion is unlikely now, all the development efforts seem to be focused on Cyberpunk 2077 and GWENT.

EdvardWitcher;n8070790 said:
from everything circulating online it is clear that a Witcher 4 is unlikely however, the Orianna cinematic really teases us that while Geralt may not have enough material for a sequel there should be enough to give us at least ONE MORE DLC... some possible ideas are:

- Orianna conclusion (shud provide option to let her live)
- Dikstra follow up

None of these seem particularly appealing to me. They all rely on going back to previous characters. What we need is an expansion that is as dark and gritty as hell itself. Geralt's most dangerous quest yet in which he dies in one way or another.

Love the game, but I would rather CDPR not divide their resources from Cyberpunk 2077 at the moment.

Maybe we'll see a Witcher 4, probably not though. At least not one involving Geralt. Pretty sure his story is basically wrapped up at this point.

Might be interesting to see progression of the world, or if the Witchers make a comeback considering they figured out the Trial of the Grasses enough to de-mutify Avallach... That and the Moreau experiements in B&W. Think they could make new Witchers?

That's why I like the idea of putting a map editor out and allow adding of quests and items.
CDR may not make expansions but players could.
All they would have to do is allow some access from the main map somehow.

slothman32;n8091330 said:
That's why I like the idea of putting a map editor out and allow adding of quests and items.
CDR may not make expansions but players could.
All they would have to do is allow some access from the main map somehow.

I appreciate all the efforts modders make and some of them are very talented, but let's face it; any kind of fan-made content for this game would stick out like a sore thumb.

Honestly I can't see why CDPR would not want to continue the Witcher saga with another DLC or a new game. I realize they focused on different projects right now but there is no hurry imo, since the gameplay is superior to many other games and it won't be outdated for a loooooong time. I read the whole saga and played all 3 games and TW3 DLC's, and finished TW3 3 times on death march collecting all of the trophies (achievements) in the process, and even I am longing for even more content.

SPOILERS BELOW

First of all there are lots of things on the base game that aren't concluded, After the player chooses the faith of Radovid (and by extension, Roche and Dijkstra), the faith of Novigrad is pretty much up in the air. I decided to take part in the assassination plot of Radovid and decided against Dijkstra at the end of the quest, so what will happen to Temeria (under Roche) and a leaderless Novigrad? What will happen to the lodge? Where are the other members? For example I was very sad that one of the DLC's didn't include Fringilla Vigo more, only on the last quest of the main game. She was an important part of the last book and she didn't even feature in Touissant.

Skellige was on the brink of a civil war after one of the En Craite's ascended to the throne, I killed one of the Jarls, that just ended the whole story? Seems like an important storyline that did not really end.

On less important things, what was the thing Keira needed help from Lambert, what happened to them? Maybe something bad has happened and Geralt needs to help them. Oxenfort was greatly underutilized as well imo, there could be lots more story lines involving the professors escaped from Radovid's wrath, maybe Geralt should reinstate the University on one DLC.

On the DLC's, we killed an Ofieri prince on HoS, I was really excited when I thought they were taking us to Ofieri but we escaped, maybe a new DLC would take us there. I mean we still killed their prince and nothing happened. On BaW, vampires were hunting Regis at the end, what happened to him? How is the rule in Toussiant after the events of BaW, I got the good ending but still. The sister should have lots of enemies after what she had done.

Lastly the game didn't even go near many of the lands in the Saga as a whole, Kovir, Lyria, Razair, Bronkilon Forest and its surroundings and Eastern kingdoms are almost wholly untouched. There are lots of opportunities for new quests, and they would be basically cash-cows for the studio and would not even come close to over-saturating the franchise since the world of Witcher is so vast.

I hope CDPR will return to the Witcher saga, a new Gwent game is good and all but it wont satisfy the desire for more witcher.

WalteriusMaximus;n8092760 said:
First of all there are lots of things on the base game that aren't concluded, After the player chooses the faith of Radovid (and by extension, Roche and Dijkstra), the faith of Novigrad is pretty much up in the air. I decided to take part in the assassination plot of Radovid and decided against Dijkstra at the end of the quest, so what will happen to Temeria (under Roche) and a leaderless Novigrad? What will happen to the lodge? Where are the other members? For example I was very sad that one of the DLC's didn't include Fringilla Vigo more, only on the last quest of the main game. She was an important part of the last book and she didn't even feature in Touissant.

I agree more input would have been good, but I think the game leaves at this point because as they prove (from not including a lot of input on the political ending in Witcher 2), that those things are very minor in the greater plot. Despite the fact I wish to know, I believe those things has more to do with other stories and not the witcher per so.

Skellige was on the brink of a civil war after one of the En Craite's ascended to the throne, I killed one of the Jarls, that just ended the whole story? Seems like an important storyline that did not really end.

In my recent playthrough I went with Hjalmar as king, and the way he kept on mentioning Ciri, I thought it will be cool to see how this unfold when she is empress, but as I said before, I don't feel like it fits the story of the "witcher" per so, more like something they can add in comic or so, or another game which does not focus on Geralt.

On less important things, what was the thing Keira needed help from Lambert, what happened to them? Maybe something bad has happened and Geralt needs to help them. Oxenfort was greatly underutilized as well imo, there could be lots more story lines involving the professors escaped from Radovid's wrath, maybe Geralt should reinstate the University on one DLC.

If you hook them together the game state that she ended up finding a cure for the catriona (And she hopes no one remembers the time she was a healer/witch for a small village). My guess he helped her with that and the two grew close. I agree there could be more input on Oxenfort, but the quests around it (and mainly the HoS DLC) gave more input on the state of it right now.

On the DLC's, we killed an Ofieri prince on HoS, I was really excited when I thought they were taking us to Ofieri but we escaped, maybe a new DLC would take us there. I mean we still killed their prince and nothing happened. On BaW, vampires were hunting Regis at the end, what happened to him? How is the rule in Toussiant after the events of BaW, I got the good ending but still. The sister should have lots of enemies after what she had done.

Lastly the game didn't even go near many of the lands in the Saga as a whole, Kovir, Lyria, Razair, Bronkilon Forest and its surroundings and Eastern kingdoms are almost wholly untouched. There are lots of opportunities for new quests, and they would be basically cash-cows for the studio and would not even come close to over-saturating the franchise since the world of Witcher is so vast.

Again, not the main focus of the main story, but I would have loved to see more of Zerrikania or Ofier.

I hope CDPR will return to the Witcher saga, a new Gwent game is good and all but it wont satisfy the desire for more witcher.

Part of me agrees, but I kinda like the fact they left so much room to draw from your own understanding and imagination and I really hope to see them go for original fantasy story of their own.

Last edited:
Corewolf;n8085380 said:
Maybe we'll see a Witcher 4, probably not though. At least not one involving Geralt. Pretty sure his story is basically wrapped up at this point.

Based on recent quotes from an investor's conference that have been posted here, and also on older interviews, it looks like there will not be any new content (thus no third expansion either) for Witcher 3, but a new game is not unlikely, even if there are still at least 4-5 years until it is released. From what I have read so far, I also think that Geralt will not be the protagonist, and unless it is Ciri instead, it will not be a continuation of the trilogy either (the above link and this interview suggest a new saga instead of continuation), and the title will not actually be "The Witcher 4".

Top Bottom