Make Sea exploration fun

+
Make Sea exploration fun

I love just sailing the seas in the Witcher game.
But I wish they added more to it.
Like let us drive bigger boats and maybe have a crew along with us

And bigger sea monsters in the sea
I wouldnt mind being attacked by a Kraken or two
And see some alive whales. I find dead ones all the time but no alive ones.

Also adding a fishing mechanic in the game would be fun and really dig into the rpg side of the game

Adding rough seas to the storms making getting cought in a storm a scary thing but relistic causing huge waves and hard to see and let lost in the storm

It's rather interesting how certain suggestions reoccur. It's been a while, but there was a thread on improving the seas, and, for while, fishing was a popular suggestion as well.

Meh, honestly I'd prefer not.
Sailing around and being attacked by monsters every five minutes isn't really that fun to me. The sea "exploration" makes me actually enjoy the quiet, and appreciate the concept that violence needs to be toned down, sometimes, for better pacing.

And if you have to sail in a ship with a crew, you better create another game and not a "Witcher" title.

Just my two cents.

What you are essentially asking for is to turn Geralt (or Witchers) into sailors. You are barking up the wrong tree, friend. A better suggestion would be to ask CDPR to make a Pirate game, something like Assassins Creed Black Flag. Or just play AC Black Flag.
I really don't think being a sailor is appropriate for a Witcher game. Remember, their focus is very much story-driven and Witchers are monster slayers. There is no reason to slay monsters in the middle of the ocean because they are unlikely to be terrorizing people.

WalteriusMaximus;n8127330 said:
What you are essentially asking for is to turn Geralt (or Witchers) into sailors. You are barking up the wrong tree, friend. A better suggestion would be to ask CDPR to make a Pirate game, something like Assassins Creed Black Flag. Or just play AC Black Flag.
I really don't think being a sailor is appropriate for a Witcher game. Remember, their focus is very much story-driven and Witchers are monster slayers. There is no reason to slay monsters in the middle of the ocean because they are unlikely to be terrorizing people.
Remember "A Little Sacrifice" from "Sword of Destiny"? Geralt perfectly summarizes and explains exactly what is being discussed in this thread.

"The sea is not for you..."

Top Bottom