Game Plus Plus - Infinite end game content

+
Game Plus Plus - Infinite end game content

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum. I don't know if this was discussed before, but I think Witcher 3 needs more end game content. Or, to be more precise, infinite game content. I feel that after getting the Legendary Grandmaster gear at Game+ lv 93, there's no much content left to be able to use them, which is a shame because of their cool bonuses. So how that would be done?

My suggestion is, make a Game++ mode which has a Game+ save with lv 100 character as requirement, available for GOTY owners as free or paid DLC. The story would reset, and all the creatures and quests in such game will be lv 100 (or a little above for challenge), and maybe the gear as well.

Besides that, we also could have a option to reset the Game++ at any time, making it pretty much infinite gameplay. What do you guys think?

That same I have been saying for a long time, once you finish the story there is nothing to do, everything you've been collecting throughout history is of no use when you finish, it is best to put the unlimited NG + like many others Games.

Honestly I don't know why it wasn't implemented. Borderlands 2 did that with a Ultimate Vault Hunter mode and it was very sucessful. I would love to use Grandmaster gear bonuses in an full playthrough.

It's something pretty simple to do, it doesn't even need Geralt being lv 100 like I said. Just put a hard cap on monsters and quests (something between lv 100~105) and lv 100 on gear. The reset is the same functionality as game+ so it's already in the code, and it can be done infinite times.

CDPR made a enhanced version of Witcher 1 and Witcher 2, maybe it's time to enhance Witcher 3, their masterpiece, with a game option like this.

Last edited:
It is already those options that gerald is level 100 and the enemies are 100 - 105, they have nothing more to do than to unblock the option of being able to continue playing, but I think no one from CDPR sees these comments already. Greetings.

Well for now I found a 'fix', one I'm not too happy about. I loaded a finished normal game, used console commands to bring Geralt to lv 100 and saved it. Then I started game+, loaded that save, and also added level 100 Legendary Grandmaster Cat gear by using consoles commands too. Kinda lost all other items from previous game+ playthrough, but at least now I have a save I can play the game entirely with max level and grandmaster gear, and do side quests in any order.

It seems so easy to make a option to reset a finished game+, I have no idea what CDPR is waiting for.

It should not cost much to put that option to continue playing, I have not played since blood and wine because I do not want to start from the beginning with nothing, I hope that someone from CDPR see these comments and can put the option, but I think Who have already forgotten the game.

Credit given to DarkTar ontop of CDRP's massive work, yeah took "fuck"tons of work for CRPD to arrive at a "simple mod fix" for Darktar at Nexusmods.com (not made by CDRP) to change how CDRP's attempt at an acceptible set of rules of a world thats imagined(they probably don't even agree with me). Work which would change according to DarkTar. "Not trying to deminish of what DarkTar did" (but he/she did not make the game). CDRP's work demands repspect for the work they did, on ALL witcher games. without their massive effort and in a world that they enjoyed an endured. (what!? You Are surprised? They apptempted a degree that would make you accept Andrzej Sapkowski's world?) it's flawed in so many ways, I enjoyed the game, also hated it at the same time. So many juvenile controversies not necessary

I Realize this an old post but figured i'd say it to make it common knowledge. I know it's probably not what "you" would've wished for "or" wanted, but, http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2292/? does give you new game from "ANY" save game (yep, ANY, wake the f**k up! ANY SAVE GAME) Can always remove the mod when you are done making the new game plus save game after utilizing one of the three console commands but it does mean you can do all the loops you wish for, endlessly(thats all that's important to you, you bastard!) and keep your gear(some gear might get downgraded depending on command used, depends on level, yeah! shocker! CDRP actually care's about it's customers enjoyment level) It'll make ANY save game eligible for ng++ just be sure to keep the option "Enemy upscaling" on in the options/gameplay of the game.

NGPPStandardInit
Runs the standard New Game + initialization which removes certain inventory items, resets crafting schematics, etc.
Warning: It might downgrade your equipment!

NGPPCustomInit
Runs custom initialization that only removes inventory items that would automatically start quests if kept.

NGPPCustomInitResetDiagrams
Same as NGPPCustomInit except it resets the crafting schematics, enabling you to redo the treasure hunt quests.

No, I am not part of CDRP, just enjoy their content. Even if Ciri Makes me want to slit my wrists for being the "Most" awful character in the universe of Andrzej Sapkowski. She in "The Witcher 3" continues to be less evil than "Master Mirror" which makes no sense to me, considering the books previous to "The Witcher 3" game, explains just how evil Master Mirror actually! is. Ciri is the typical sadistical kill for fun....there is no right or wrong with Ciri, she does what she wants, when she wants....that does not give a shit if your human/elf/dwarf or whatnot. She is vile and evil to the end, Geralt tries the best he can to balance it because "He Loves Her" but falls short.... she is evil incarnate and deserves death. Master Mirror might be evil, but Ciri does not give a fuck about anyone but herself, at least Master Mirror cares about the stories, Ciri cares not for anyone but herself.... sure she saves Yennifer and Geralt....but is that to give payback or just settle the score?! would never trust anyone like her in a bajillion years...Regis on the otherhand...after blood and wine expansion...wauw i'd trust that guy with my life ;) nice work CDRP

Last edited:
Top Bottom