Patch 1.08 Notes

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try disabling SLI perhaps? I'm using a 980 Ti and got everything maxed out, FPS is fantastic for me.

I have every singly option on and maxed and on 1.06 I get 84FPS on average at 1440p. 1.07 is 40fps. Disabling SLI keeps it at 40fps, so the patch somehow broke scaling and something else.

Tried clean installs of 1.07 , and various NV drivers, 353.06, 353.30, 353.38. 353.49, and the new 353.62 all without success in 1.07. The game also crashes constantly.
No issues on 1.06, so I'm hoping these listed performance fixes in 1.08 sorts it all out.

I have every singly option on and maxed and on 1.06 I get 84FPS on average at 1440p. 1.07 is 40fps. Disabling SLI keeps it at 40fps, so the patch somehow broke scaling and something else.

Tried clean installs of 1.07 , and various NV drivers, 353.06, 353.30, 353.38. 353.49, and the new 353.62 all without success in 1.07. The game also crashes constantly.
No issues on 1.06, so I'm hoping these listed performance fixes in 1.08 sorts it all out.

Hmm yeah that is curious then :/ Perhaps post a DxDiag somewhere unless you already did that

Glad for all the patches, but still no fix for the Armor clipping, where the Armor clips threw itself ?

Attachments

• 71C53273D595C557936E0CC23B6D0DA8A3DCB902.jpg
    71C53273D595C557936E0CC23B6D0DA8A3DCB902.jpg
    373.2 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Hmm yeah that is curious then :/ Perhaps post a DxDiag somewhere unless you already did that

Yeah done it, all CDPR support was useless and always just gave the same automated response.

I'm also not the only person with similar issues after 1.07, plenty on reddit , overclockers.co.uk and other sites. The fact that everyone of those people's issues were resolved when using a version of the game before 1.07 shows it's the issue.

At the moment I just get the extracted DLC's elsewhere as despite saying they need the latest version of the game; have no issues at all with 1.06 and prior.

Great patch notes. I completed every quest on my first run through. The only quest line problem I encountered was the one on Skellige where there's a dead guy near a tree and you need to retrieve something from the chest off the shipwreck nearby, but you could not open the chest so when you return to the quest giver you can only answer you did not find anything else ... anyone remember that one and if it's been fixed?

Also I hope the new game plus mode will keep the signposts and previous discovered locations through into the new game. I uncovered all the ? which a lot were just chests off the coast with nothing really worthwhile inside.

are you fixing the problem with Ciri's health not regenerating in the Bald Mountain, fighting the Crones? I am a level 30 and cannot get past this fight. I have it on the easiest level and cannot get past the Crones. Right know this glicth is a game killer for me.
Thanks

In patch 1.07, the level requirements for certain items were scaled up, leaving some players stuck with only unusable gear. With patch 1.08, we are introducing the Wolven Hour potion. This potion will be available in everyone's inventory once they install the patch. It will reduce level requirements on all gear for a period of one hour. This will give players time to level up or find alternative equipment using the gear that was available to them in patch 1.05 but became unusable after patch 1.07. After one hour, the potion's effects will cease and the requirements for all gear will revert to their original, pre-potion values.
ermahgerd! Is that real? :what:
;D

Fool' Gold ques won't be fixed? The pig in the cave is inside the floor for me. I use PC.

Last edited:
Improvements to performance are never bad... a few more patches and i can start my second playtrough with DS..hehe :geraltfeelgood:
Btw, dont know if its already answered...but are cleared areas now really marked as cleared ?
It was annoying to visit an area 3-4 times because it was not clearly marked

I would appreciate if you would fix the Faithful Friend quest and Keira Metz in Kaer Morhen - she's just standing alone doing nothing xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom