Wolf School Gear Bug: Missing Crystal

+
I am also having an issue with this quest. The box in the signal tower will not open. So I can't read the note to progress to the part with the crystals. An older save didn't work.

I'm on PS4 1.12 and having same issue. Tried reloading older saves and that has not worked. Very disappointed with all the glitches and bugs with this game a year after release.

Any update to when this might be fixed?
I think this was the last word we had on this, from @Marcin Momot :
We do understand it may be frustrating to have the same bug present in the game for months, however the nature of this issue is really complicated due to the way the DLC's work in our game. We will do our best to have this issue fixed in the next update. Once again, we are very sorry about not squashing this bug yet.

This is a quest with a reputation for "insects". I can only recommend playing through the entire quest again, and do so avoiding fast-travel. Is this a game that you began under 1.31, or was it begun a while ago and updated through several versions? Also, what platform are you on?

muralikbk;n10377042 said:
I am playing this on Xbox one X in 2018, v1.60. This bug is still not fixed. Any update?

I don't think the source of the problem was ever found. If none of the suggestions above work, the best potential workaround is reloading repeatedly until the chest responds. (From what I gather, it's technically a bug that could occur with every chest...should not occur with any chest...but only seems to occur with a tiny handful of chests.)

Top Bottom