Wolf School Gear: Kaer Morhen Signal Tower Chest Bug

+
Wolf School Gear: Kaer Morhen Signal Tower Chest Bug

As the title says there's a bug with the signal tower chest that gives you the diagram. There has been numerous posts about this particular instance with interacting with the chest. Can I get some type of confirmation that it's being worked on or will be fixed soon because the DLC is already a few months old and I'm wondering when a patch is going to come out so I can actually obtain the armor. Also before you suggest reinstalling the DLC or reloading saves note that those actions have not worked for me and numerous other people. Hope to see some progress soon, thanks.

It was listed as fixed in the patch notes for 1.11, and others have reported that it's now working. Perhaps it would help if you could identify which platform you're using and, if it's PC, whether it's the Gog, Steam or Origin version?

Thank you for the response, I'm playing on xbox one, however I'm not sure which other platforms it is open to, if any. From what I've gathered I think the initial bug was fixed on various platforms but a recent update reinstated the bug somehow.

Im having same issue. Im on PS4. The chest with Hieronymus Note is inactive. There is no crystal on the wall, on the outside of the tower. And portal itself is inactive aswell. The crystal on that portal looks broken. I did some screens on PS4 to show the problem, so Im posting them here with space that you have to remove before you open them. (Sorry bout that, Im new user and can't post links or images yet.)

https:// scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xta1/v/t1.0-9/q83/s720x720/12105924_964091033665609_7440061268141611331_n.jpg?oh=97f9a2dba89263520f5e29791b47f7c4&oe=56B65C3D

https:// scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtp1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/12187709_964091036998942_8375269165148252782_n.jpg?oh=8ecd50f354db75b5946769c666d5d684&oe=568AE8AD

In that case , I can't help you. It works on PC, consoles need a closer look it seems. Though a user playing on PS4 said that patch 1.11 fixed it for him.

I advise you to report this issue to the Console tech support so it gets noticed.

Bug Not Fixed...

It was listed as fixed in the patch notes for 1.11, and others have reported that it's now working. Perhaps it would help if you could identify which platform you're using and, if it's PC, whether it's the Gog, Steam or Origin version?

Hi there I'm playing on xbox one. The chest for looting hieronymus note still BUGGED. I'm on patch 1.11 and the bug was listed as fixed. Please help me I want this armor so badly :C I realoaded the save many times. Unistalled the game and installed it back and nothing...

Hi there I'm playing on xbox one. The chest for looting hieronymus note still BUGGED. I'm on patch 1.11 and the bug was listed as fixed. Please help me I want this armor so badly :C I realoaded the save many times. Unistalled the game and installed it back and nothing...

I con confirm this bug is still present on the xbox one. I went as far as to uninstalling and reinstalling the base game, updating, and redownloading the DLC-- all so no avail.

Just like we wrote in other topics regarding this issue- we are aware of this issue after patch 1.11 and working on the fix. Sorry about that!

I have same issue on PS4 patch 1.12. Chest is still empty, there is not highlighting with witcher senses. I finished Battle for Kaer Morhen. I installed dlc just before isle of mists.

I found this thread because I'm having the same issue on PS4 as Lucifer_oO above. I'm running 1.12 which just installed on 1/11/2016.

GREAT game!

It's a random, but well known bug. Unfortunately, it seems that whatever is causing it cannot be finally located. The best bet is to simply retry the quest from the beginning over and over again. Dumping all of your inventory into a stash, then travelling to another region, grabbing the stash, and heading back to Kaer Morhen may also help. It is possible to get the gear. (I've actually never encountered this bug.) But it may take some persistence.

Also, games begun in versions earlier than 1.31 (1.32 on PS4) may be prone to irreparable bugs. Starting a new game at Level 0 may be the only fix for some issues.

Top Bottom