first set of wolf armor diagrams not spawning

+
first set of wolf armor diagrams not spawning

just got the game four weeks ago, PS4 disk 1.31, b&w hos + all free DLC.

i got the quest markers from hatori(?) the master sword smith. I went to Kaer Morhen and the chest I'm supposed to be able to loot isn't red, but I can constantly reloot the apology letter and the sword. The crystal that should be there isn't, when I jumped down into the cave their was a wraith but no loot. There's no loot at the bastion either.

is there any glitch I can exploit to fix this, anything I could do to reset Kaer Morhen? I found a master wolves chest piece are their any other wolves items out their I could collect? I tried downloading and reinstalling the DLC, didn't work, tried a few things....

Sorry, shipac, but it seems anyone who encounters this is pretty much relegated to "reload and try again". It's been a consistently reported issue, and there have been several times that it was supposedly nailed down, but it keeps...coming...back...

Feel free to send a ticket into CDPR Support, though.

"Reload and try again" I need to ask, is that meaning just reload your save when you are there over and over until it works, or reload a new game entirly?

Well, here's what I've done that has worked out in the past. I reload the most recent save 3 times. If it won't work, I reload the next most recent save 3 times. And on. Eventually, I find a save that works. It may not work the first or second time, but it may work the third. It seems to follow no pattern that I can find. But, in my experience, once it starts working...loading any save after that point seems to work as if it was never broken.

:confusion:

Top Bottom