The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine HELP

+
The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine HELP

Hey guys

i really could use some help... a friend gave me the Expansion Blood and Wine on Steam but the thing is i own the Game on GOG. Is there anyway of tranfering or trade? Maybe someone who got Steam and want to have Blood and Wine could trade with me for the expansion on GOG. Some adive or help would be nice.

Thanks anyways
Fabian

Can you send this into CDPR Support? They may be able to exchange your keys. (Or you may be able to share the keys between GOG and Steam.)

Hmmm? Might be tricky as they run on effectively different clients/vendors.

The only way would be as SigilFey said, would be to swap out the key, it isn't really the done thing with Devs because you can't technically swap out downloaded games or content across providers through the Developer and it would require a totally new game/content being downloaded.

There's an FAQ on Steam gifting if you need it, I would recommend contacting Steam directly on this if you get stuck as the query will be with your Steam code/account directly, Devs won't be able to adjust your vendor account, only Steam can do that:

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=6643-QEUV-0459

Thanks!

Spoons

If you still have it, I'll swap codes with you. I accidentally bought a GOG code from Humble Bundle, but I own the game on Steam.

Top Bottom