Crashing while loading Ciri sequences

+
Crashing while loading Ciri sequences

There are 2 quest I am currently on ('Poet Under Pressure' and 'Nameless') which lead to a Ciri sequence.

Basically there is dialogue then the screen goes white with a loading symbol in the bottom right corner (I assume it is loading into the Ciri sequence) but on both quests the game crashes to my desktop while loading (there is no error, but the game does produce a crashinfo in the game folder 'Crash reason: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (3221225477), Error reading location 0x00000000')

Note: this has happened since around patch 1.05 and I have tested the quest after each patch and I have gotten the same result each time. I'm not using any mods either.

My Spec: Win 7 64bit, Intel i7-2600 CPU 3.40GHz, Corsair 8GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960

What I have tired:
Reinstalling the game (on a different hard drive),
Upgrading graphics drivers,
Downgrading graphic drivers,
Adjusted graphics settings,
Verify/Repair in the GOG client,
Launching the game from the install folder as Admin,
Renamed d3d11.dll and dxgi.dll in install folder,
Deleting goggame-1207664643.hashdb, goggame-1430742867.hashdb, goggame-1430743168.hashdb, goggame-1441355562.hashdb and then running a Verify/Repair

I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue and found a possible solution?

Try installing / repairing the following:
DirectX 11 or 12
DirectX 9.0c
Microsoft Visual C++
Microsoft Visual Studio
.NET Framework.

For C++ and Visual Studio, install all versions for x86 and x64 going back to 2010. (Check the installation folder and Galaxy, as there may be a folder called redist. Some of these files may be in there.)

Top Bottom