1.31 save problem.

+
1.31 save problem.

I have been looking online for a solution for this, and tried a few of their solutions but nothing seems to work. I started the quest on Bald Mountain and for some odd reason my game keeps failing to save. I have tried quick saving and manually saving and nothing works. I found out the hard way about this problem after finishing the boss fights and lost all my progress after reloading the game. Hopefully I could get some help. Thanks!

(I also tried running the program as admin) No luck.

Ah also i'm on PC

Last edited:
04chiak;n8187620 said:
I started the quest on Bald Mountain and for some odd reason my game keeps failing to save.
When did you first encounter this problem? Also, do you by any chance have the 1.31(A) patch from GOG Galaxy?

Riven-Twain;n8194920 said:
When did you first encounter this problem? Also, do you by any chance have the 1.31(A) patch from GOG Galaxy?

Yes, i have same problem, and patch 1.31(a) on gog galaxy? How to resolve save game loading problem(missing dlc`s)?

FreeMayk;n8391710 said:
Yes, i have same problem, and patch 1.31(a) on gog galaxy? How to resolve save game loading problem(missing dlc`s)?
First of all, can you tell if the problem begin before or after downloading the 1.31 (A) patch? If before, when? Also, are you using any mods? If so, which ones? If not, and if the save problem began after the patch, please, contact RED Support, and provide them with as much information as you can.

Missing DLCs may be a separate issue. Which ones are missing?

Riven-Twain;n8392100 said:
First of all, can you tell if the problem begin before or after downloading the 1.31 (A) patch? If before, when? Also, are you using any mods? If so, which ones? If not, and if the save problem began after the patch, please, contact RED Support, and provide them with as much information as you can.

Missing DLCs may be a separate issue. Which ones are missing?

Hi m8, tnx for reply.

Problem starts after latest patch. All works well before that. Yes, i am using many mods. Cos i am finish with those mods, and start new+ game, play little bit, but know not have possiblity anymore.
But tnx anyway, cos mods are reason for getting that error. I am tried now without any, and games works without problem. Do you know, with mods make that problem?
I think i missing all dlc-s when start loading. cant see full list, but there is blood and wine, heart of stone, beard and hair styles, alt looks...

EDIT:
Ok, problem causes mod called "realistic weather 2.1". Now all works fine.

Last edited:
FreeMayk;n8392200 said:
Ok, problem causes mod called "realistic weather 2.1". Now all works fine.
Thanks for the information! I'm glad you were able to find the problem. We'll make a note that this mod causes issues.

Top Bottom