Small Gwent Bug "Poor Fucking Infantry"

+
Small Gwent Bug "Poor Fucking Infantry"

I have 4 Poor Fucking Infantry cards and they don't stack up properly in the Gwent Deck List..

They are displayed as a 2x stack, a 1x stack and another 1x stack instead of a 4x stack. Since the picture is exactly the same I would think should stack up exactly like other cards with the same picture like Blue Stripes, Siege Experts and others.. I guess it is a bug with that certain card :p

Screenshot:

http://imgur.com/62nUwHK

I made the screenshot in the german version but this "bug" also happens in the english version

Last edited:
Just to confirm that this bug is still safe and sound.
I begun my first playthrough a couple of weeks ago with 1.30 patch released and have the same issue this this particular gwent card. Background is all the same but yet they don't stack.

Last edited:
Well, it's not fixed. I have a total of 3 cards, a stack of 2 and one by itself which I
bought from the merchant in Midcopse

Just a thought, but try selling all of your PFI cards to a merchant (not the one in Midcopse), then buying them back.

Hey, if nothing else...it lets you do something with all that coin!

Bug is still present
1605567985950.png

If it's still happening, it's unlikely to be fixed at this point. Work on TW3 is long since concluded. Not being much of a Gwent player, I'm not sure what the circumstances are that can result in the bug occurring, but it doesn't seem to be all that common. Good chance that this was one of the bugs for which the source could not be found.

There's actually 2 problems with this card:
1. The player is supposed to start with one, and find/win the other two. However AFAIK you start with 2, hence you cound end up with a total of 4.
2. There're supposed to be 3 different cards with different art work but for some unknown reason the other 2 were not used.
PFI.JPG

Top Bottom