(8) Bugs I've noticed recently.

+
(8) Bugs I've noticed recently.

1) Gwent - For some reason I can't cast LEADERS card. When pressed (x) nothing happens also double click doesnt work. Enemy LEADER cards work fine. Nolfgardians deck.

2) Alchemy - Mutagen crafting is bugged. Game says you already crafterd this item even tho you have 50/1 items in inventry (only way to craft better red,blue,green is to drop lower % e.g RED on the ground and pick up three at the time, drop craft better one. And then again with until you reach +10%)

3) Mutagen glitch/bug more SIGN INTENSETY% after creating new GRIFFIN ENCHANCED SET and placing 6 skills in slots with +10% sign intensity, stats said +124/125% after reloading the game score dropped to 104/105. Before loading the game for split sec I felt like Geralt had GOD MODE. Right after I crafted the armor and reseted the skills 2x +10% sign intensity blue skills tree. I went to farm more MUTAGENS on east coast VELVEN level 15/18 nekkers didnt do any damage to me. Until I removed mutagens..

4) Mutagen disappear when removed from skill tree. You cant located them in inventory.

5) Enemies AGRO range is bugged. Enemies 10-20 levels higher can be killed throwing poison bomb from bugged distance and they wont attack unless you approach them first. (it buggs out if you run away from them too far they stop and dont move at times)

6) Bandits groups/enemiesc balancing needed. When you reach 15+ level and do quests around NOVIGRAND bandits camps are 3 man max with low level. Its childs play even on DEATH MARCH. Game becomes easier longer you play/better equipment you get.

7) AXII CONTROLL SKILL makes enemy troops really deadly to thier own kind. Thier damage imput is so high it sometimes kills in 1-2 shots.

8 ) SOLD swords still in equipment. It happened few times I've sold the junk including swords, saved the game and later came back and one of the sold swords was back in inventory.

(hope it all makes sense im super tired)

Yes, the days of the Witcher development have come to their close (at least for now). Can't definitively answer all of these, but it sounds as if you are playing an older game (a playthrough begun several versions ago). If such is the case, there are certain bugs that cannot be retroactively fixed. Beginning a new game at Level 0 is the only way to squash them. (I think your Gwent issue might be that case...)

As far as other things go:

2., 4., and 8.) Try unequipping EVERYTHING and emptying your entire inventory into a stash. Fast travel to a new region (e.g. go from Velen to White Orchard), and grab everything out of the stash again. That clears up a lot of inventory bugs. Vice versa, empty out the container, fast travel, and deposit things back in that container if the problem seems to be the container.

3., and 5.) It's an exploit...like hopping on a rock when fighting in Skyrim or using the corner / box glitch to shoot through geometry in Call of Duty . Just don't do it. Fight with honor. :p

3., 6., and 7.) NG+ can wildly unbalance things, and there isn't really anything to be done there. The system was not designed for it -- it was added in because of overwhelming user request. Certain things simply don't line up well when you get to extremely high levels. The "easy bandits" thing is because the game was never meant for "grinding". It's mean't to be played straight through the story. If you find yourself over-leveled for an area, things won't be getting harder until you advance the main plot. (If they ever do! Not all regions were mean't to be returned to after a point.) The "Enemy Scaling" option only goes so far to deal with this.

Either way, nothing says loving like the old verify / repair. If you have a slow connection, try to do it during off-peak hours, and do it 3-4 times in a row. Some users are having trouble with package loss for slower connections, it seems. Hope this helps!

Top Bottom