fencing lessons bug.

+
fencing lessons bug.

Quest didn't trigger when I accept to be Rosa instructor. how to fix this ? any console command to help me to start this quest ? can't find quest id anywhere.

0.) Mods? If using mods that affect fast-travel, it's easy to bork quest triggers.

1.) Try reloading from Windows.

2.) Fast-travel to a different region (White Orchard, Skellige, etc.) and back again. When you return to Velen, arrive in a location away from Novigrad and ride in. Force the region and the immediate quest area to load separately.

3.) Try resting to cardinal positions on the clock (12, 3, 6, 9, 12, 3, etc.), interacting with Rosa after each. Do this for at least 2 days' worth.

If none of the above work, I'm afraid the only thing you can do is reload to a point before that whole quest chain and try again. I would avoid fast-traveling at all if this is necessary.

No mod. only used Reshade.

Sadly none of this work.

My problem is I didn't even get the quest after I accept to be instructor. according to Youtube video. I should get fencing lessons quest immediately after broken flowers complete.

I think these method didn't work because I didn't have fencing lessons in my quest log. i think I can progress if at lease i can trigger cutscene with the guard ( when he tell Geralt that Rosa wasn't home).

After some research, I found someone got bug like this too but on other quests like " Now or never, Favor for Radovid" etc. they used console command to force start the quest. I want to try this method but can't find quest id anywhere.

[h=1][/h]

Top Bottom