Runestones not working properly!

+
Wolf swords and perun runestones fix?

Greetings all :)

Does anyone know a fix for the wolf/perun bug? I reported it to cdpr support a month or two ago, they said back then that it was being investigated, I thought it would get fixed on 1.12 but I guess not. Oh well... Thought I'd try my luck here maybe someone somewhere found a temporary solution or something.

TY

Runestones not working properly!

Before patch 1.12 Perun runestones wouldn't work on any sword.Specifically it would replace it's value with the swords value. e.g. Perun=5% ap, Ursine Steel Sword=20%ap. Adding these together should give us 25%ap but when equipping the runestone you'd end up with the 5%ap replacement. Now with patch 3.1 on the GOTY edition, many are experiencing the same problem with the wolven sword sets. Please fix this issue CPR.

Sorry, it's been a while since I've encountered this. There was an issue at one point in which the game would display the wrong information on the weapon stats, but they would actually function as intended. Try to see if things are actually working correctly during gameplay, regardless of what the "description" says.

1.) Using any mods?

2.) Have you run a verify / repair?

3.) Have you been using this playthrough over multiple updates, or did you begin a new, standard game using 1.31?

EDIT: Topics merged.

Last edited:
Top Bottom