Thatched Roofs loading textures

+
Thatched Roofs loading textures

Hello ! I have problem with thatched roofs in Witcher. Mainly in White Orchard and village near Novigrad. From distance there is low texture, when i get closer it changes few times (better texture is loading, when i am very close even better texure is loaded and shadows appear). Tried clean installation with only HD Rework mod and problem still exists. Tried to configure user.settings.ini, increase texturememorybudget but nothing happens. Everything is working fine, only this roofs are loading in front of my eyes. Any way to fix this ? I even installed Increase Draw Distance mod but it changes everything else except this roofs. And on few rock textures, shadows appears when I am really close. Don't know how to fix this. Tried almost everything (All settings Uber, Clean install, nvidia guide, witcher 3 forum guide.)

Gtx 980ti, I7 7700k, Witcher 3 is on SSD.

Welcome to the world of proxy meshes and LOD's. Sadly the game is optimized for the weakest platform, i.e. XBOX. This means you, playing on PC, also have to suffer for it.

Verify / repair your installation through Steam / GOG / Origin.

For shadows, try increasing all 4 of the CascadeShadowDistanceScale options by 0.5 or 1.0 in your user.settings file. That should stop the shadow popping.

If you are seeing actual geometry popping in at that point, it is most likely something with the drivers. If updating doesn't help, try rolling back to a version around Nov.-Dec. of 2016.

Let us know how that goes!

Top Bottom