No voices/facial animations in Hearts of Stone

+
No voices/facial animations in Hearts of Stone

I bought recently the season pass and when I went excited to start the expansion... I started reading subtitles and Geralt and the other characters weren't speaking, I arrived to the location of the first quest and the characters move and the cinematics goes on but they don't talk or move their faces, I tried more than 6 times, I've just downloaded Blood and Wine and it's still not working, any fixes for this? I haven't found about this concrete bug, but I really want to start playing Hearts of Stone

GoFarKid;n8190850 said:
I bought recently the season pass and when I went excited to start the expansion... I started reading subtitles and Geralt and the other characters weren't speaking, I arrived to the location of the first quest and the characters move and the cinematics goes on but they don't talk or move their faces, I tried more than 6 times, I've just downloaded Blood and Wine and it's still not working, any fixes for this? I haven't found about this concrete bug, but I really want to start playing Hearts of Stone

Sunsibar;n8192050 said:
You could try if rebuilding the database fixes this or not.

It didn't work :(

One option to try (I guess?) is reinstalling the whole game and expansions (and DLCs if you were using some) and see if it fixes things. Remember to make back up copies from your saves before doing that. Even if reinstalling shouldn't delete your saves.

Another is to play those expansions as stand alone versions and see if those animations work then.

Last edited:
Sunsibar;n8242750 said:
One option to try (I guess?) is reinstalling the whole game and expansions (and DLCs if you were using some) and see if it fixes things. Remember to make back up copies from your saves before doing that. Even if reinstalling shouldn't delete your saves.

Another is to play those expansions as stand alone versions and see if those animations work then.

Tried the Stand alone for HoS didn´t work, going to try to reinstall the game, expansions and DLC. It´s really frustrating. It only happens in the cut scenes of the expansion. I was really excited to play HoS, its turning out to be a nightmare.

Hope it works. Thanks for the advice's!

RB1982;n8243190 said:
Tried the Stand alone for HoS didn´t work, going to try to reinstall the game, expansions and DLC. It´s really frustrating. It only happens in the cut scenes of the expansion. I was really excited to play HoS, its turning out to be a nightmare.

Hope it works. Thanks for the advice's!

Done it !

Reinstalled and with works fine! Didn´t no save data, the mission are going smoothly :) Your the best Sunsibar, much appreciated,

Try it out GoFarKid, it does work! :D

RB1982;n8258600 said:
Done it !

Reinstalled and with works fine! Didn´t no save data, the mission are going smoothly :) Your the best Sunsibar, much appreciated,

Try it out GoFarKid, it does work! :D

Thanks for letting us know and glad that it worked. Enjoy your game :)

Top Bottom