Add-on issue

+
Add-on issue

I purchased Witcher 3 and the first expansion Heart of Stone a cpl years ago. Had not completed both but was very close. Didn't want to beat the game so I took a break.

A cpl months ago I purchased the Blood and Wine add-on as well and today wanted to continue playing to see what had changed with adding B&W. Now when I go to start the game from where I last manually saved , it tells me I can't load because I don't have the HoS expansion.

I figured I could redownload the HoS content but the PlayStation Store wants me to repay $10 for the add-on again. Any ideas? As proof I'm not mistaken or lying about having bought the Heart of Stone content , my trophies still show 7% completed under HoS if needed. Please help , this is one of my Top 3 games of all time!

Ps4 Na platform.

Yes , basically I got the runaround. They're telling me there is no record of a transaction for HoS even though I bought them at the same time. I'm trying to stay positive about the whole situation but its getting tough to do. Not big on being told that there's no way a transaction can just disappear. I beg to differ , there must be as I succinctly remember when I bought it , remember playing it and have armor on from HoS. LoL

I even have the screenshot of getting the achievement for the mega long slide without dying. I thought it was a funny achievement!

Sorry to hear about your troubles. I'd suggest trying to find a proof of purchase for your HoS copy and contacting Sony support again.

Top Bottom