[BUG] Game crashes whenever an objective is completed and a quest is updated.

+
[BUG] Game crashes whenever an objective is completed and a quest is updated.

I'm currently playing V1.31 of the base game. I don't own any of the DLC yet. I've noticed it for a while but couldn't figure out what was happening since I wasn't doing Quests that had multiple objectives at the time. I figured it out during the Battle of Kaer Moren as I was closing the rifts. I searched the forums and haven't found anything similar to what I'm seeing. Any and all help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

One general fix-to-try with PS4 is rebuilding the database. Not sure if it works or not, but it's worth a shot.

Sadly, it did not. I recently bought the season pass for the Black Friday sale on PSN and I am still encountering this issue. I'm likely to just start a whole new game from scratch and hope this is a one off problem. But I'm more than a little frustrated at the time I've spent only to have a bug that only I seem to be getting affect over 50+ hours of play.

I just started a brand new game playing only Blood and Wine. After the opening and combat started, immediate crash. Objective updated, game crashed. I originally posted this back in July and it is STILL occurring. I seriously don't get it.

Hmm... If you already tried rebuilding the database and completely reinstalling your game, then you could try contacting Support next: http://en.cdprojektred.com/contact-support/

Try to give them specific description of what happens, when it happens, how often it happens and what you have already tried to do to fix this.

Top Bottom