Patch 1.31 achievements broken

+
Patch 1.31 achievements broken

Achievements are completely busted for Witcher 3 GOTY edition (digital) for Xbox One. The story achievements, secret achievements, and all others. I've fulfilled the requirements for quite a few and yet no achievements.

I like achievements as it enhances the game. As it stands now I haven't received the full product I paid for.

Same problem here. Sometimes it helps to clear the cache and delete the savegame. But not today. I tried it 3 times and the achievment don't show up ...
​​​​​Will there be a patch in the near future?

I've just completed all the main quests for all the main story and the dlc on death march and still have not gotten passed the trials. I thought since I started the game with all the dlc I might have had to complete it's main quest as well, but that still didn't give me the achievements. If someone could just verify the requirement, then we'd know for sure, but I'm fairly certain the achievements are not working properly. Kinda sucks, hopefully they can fix it if that is the problem.

I am experiencing exactly the same issue with achievements not unlocking, Game of the Year Edition, patched to 1.31. The first time I noticed it for sure was on the Power Overwhelming achievement. All signs are active on the UI but the achievement will not unlock. The achievement tracker does also not appear to be working. I have four Gwent cards but the progress for that achievement is still at 0%

Would be great if someone from CD Projekt Red could provide an ETA on when this will be resolved. Failing that, I'll be asking the Xbox store for a refund.

Turns out, I'm an idiot. Cleared cache, tried a previous save file and now everything is unlocking. Hurrah.

This game is simply amazing.

Top Bottom