cant start new game plus

+
cant start new game plus

I'm trying to play through the witcher again this will be number 3 but it wont let me start new game plus I have no main quests left and idk what to do any advice?

There is no NG++. If you already completed one NG+, you will need to start fresh game or use your original completed save game (if you still have it) to start NG+ again.

Forgive my ignorance but I just learned what NG+ means! I have finished Wild Hunt and HoS - Did I miss the NG+ opportunity? Do I have to finish Blood and Wine as well? Sorry - Xbox newbie :(

flick216;n8462510 said:
Forgive my ignorance but I just learned what NG+ means! I have finished Wild Hunt and HoS - Did I miss the NG+ opportunity? Do I have to finish Blood and Wine as well? Sorry - Xbox newbie :(

You should be able to start it any time after beating the main game. If you have downloaded that NG+ DLC. It doesn't matter if you completed the expansions or not. Although you may want to complete both expansions before progressing to NG+, so that you can start that with some possible extra goodies :)

Last edited:
Sunsibar;n8463170 said:
You should be able to start it any time after beating the main game. If you have downloaded that NG+ DLC. It doesn't matter if you completed the expansions or not. Although you may want to complete both expansions before progressing to NG+, so that you can start that with some possible extra goodies :)

Thanks for the response. :)

Hmmm...I got the Game of the Year edition that included both expansion packs - do I have to download the NG+ a well?

flick216;n8463240 said:
I got the Game of the Year edition that included both expansion packs - do I have to download the NG+ a well?

NG+ DLC should be automatically included to GOTY edition :) I was thinking about the normal version in my post. Sorry about the confusion.

Sunsibar;n8463270 said:
NG+ DLC should be automatically included to GOTY edition :) I was thinking about the normal version in my post. Sorry about the confusion.

Awesome! Thanks - and to be fair - I did not mention in my post that I had GOTY edition so my bad! :eek:

Top Bottom