The Witcher Adventure Game to be published by Fantasy Flight Games

+
The Witcher Adventure Game to be published by Fantasy Flight Games

We are thrilled to announce that The Witcher Adventure Game will be published by a marketplace leader in board game development and publishing Fantasy Flight Games.
Fantasy Flight Games has an outstanding connection with board game fans worldwide and is well known for the highest quality of their titles. Were really excited that we can join the party and expand The Witcher universe in such great company, said Adam Badowski, Head of Studio, CD Projekt RED.
Ignacy Trzewiczeks The Witcher Adventure Game takes players on a journey across the world of The Witcher as they assume the roles of four beloved characters from the books and computer games: Geralt of Rivia, monster slayer; Dandelion, roguish bard; Triss Merigold, cunning sorceress; and Yarpen Zigrin, dwarven warrior. A variety of quests invite players to hunt monsters, earn gold on dangerous missions, and interact with the characters they meet in a web of alliances and treachery.
We are very pleased to partner with CD Projekt RED on The Witcher Adventure Game. The story and the setting of The Witcher really lends itself to an adventure board game. Were looking forward to players being able to craft their own narrative during the course of the game, said Steve Horvath, Senior VP of Communication and Digital Business for Fantasy Flight Games.
Watch the Teaser Video for a taste of whats to come and visit the newly launched website for further details.
The game is slated to a worldwide release in 2014.

Aditya

Forum veteran
I hope this comes for Windows too, since don't have iOS nor Android tablet :S

In 2014? That vague? :( Why don't you tell us something more specific, how about Jan. 9th, 2014, e.g.?

I can't wait for this! I'm in a bit of a board/card game fever lately, and this will be a perfect addition, a coop adventure game in the Witcher universe is a dream come true!

Wonder why Yarpen was chosen as the 4th party member and not Zoltan, and what implications for The Witcher 3 and Zoltan's fate that might have... :eek:

As a fan of board games, I definately want to get my hands on this. I wonder if they sell it outside poland this time. :p

Also subscribed to that 'stay up to date' thingy. Though with the Witcher 3, I would have been left in the dark if I did not follow the news here on the forums & facebook. Because no information has been sent at all.

My eyes just dropped out of my sockets and my jaw must be around here somewhere.

Senteria said:
As a fan of board games, I definately want to get my hands on this. I wonder if they sell it outside poland this time. :p/>

Also subscribed to that 'stay up to date' thingy. Though with the Witcher 3, I would have been left in the dark if I did not follow the news here on the forums & facebook. Because no information has been sent at all.
Well they did say worldwide release ;)

Clearly THIS was the "Small Little game" that was announced in CDProjekt's last business conference to be launched also in 2014. GREAT news!!!!

I doubt this would be available for PC, but I'll do my best to get the boardgame, as son as I can get a new credit card...

Top Bottom