The Witcher Adventure Game to be published by Fantasy Flight Games

+
You have a link to that statement? because it's a bold one to make for a game that hasn't come out yet!

Again I want to point out that the company in question is FFG, they release expansions like Capcom releases DLC. I would bet quite a sum on it happening.

Will it be something like tat on Android/iOs/Pc ? I like the idea of D&D Magic the Gathering style card game but not sure it will be so available in every regions. Digital version much easier to get.

Will it be something like tat on Android/iOs/Pc ? I like the idea of D&D Magic the Gathering style card game but not sure it will be so available in every regions. Digital version much easier to get.

Will it be like what? If you mean if the digital version will be the same as the board game, then yes, probably. If you're wondering if it will be like D&D or Magic the Gathering, then no, probably more like other adventure games like Descent, Zombicide, Arkham Horror, WoW Board Game...

Ignacy said in THIS interview, that TWAG is lighter than Robinson Crusoe, but more challenging than Talisman. Game gives the players more chances for making important decisions.

So well get the digital version of board games. Thats a good news. I was worried that there will be only board card game, which i think will be problem and very expensve to get in my region(thanks to post of Russia). But if we`ll get digital version .that solves a lot of troubles.

Sooo... has anyone actually bought the boardgame and tried it? I wanted to know if it be worth it to get (will get the digital version eventually, in any case).:)

Last edited:
Nope, the Beta for the multiplayer portion of the PC digital version is about to start, but the board game itslef has not been released yet.

I've found much bigger photos (click thumbnails to zoom). Enjoy!

. .

. .

As you see it's a Polish version of the board (e.g. Wyzima = Vizima; Jaruga = Yaruga River). Custom dice was manufactured by Polish company Q-Workshop. These guys co-operated with CD Projekt RED before - they made dice for collector's edition of The Witcher 2.

Hey Vojtas, I guess you're the same person on BGG (as I am). :D

Are you sure that this is a Polish version? If you zoom on the back of the box (which I assume is the english one, due to all the text in english and "The Witcher" instead of Wiedźmin), you can see that on the map image printed on that same back the spelling of Wyzima and Jaruga is the same as the one in the map.

@galandil
Board is in Polish, box and cards have English text. Image on the back is probably an omission. It's a prototype after all. ;)

Last edited:
That was an amazing interview, thank you! Even more excited for the board game now.

Also, props to @Rafal Jaki for giving an eloquent and straight forward interview. :)

Top Bottom