Soooo what version of the Witcher Adventure game will you be playing???

+

• One of the Digital Version

Votes: 42 37.5%
  • The actual Board Game

Votes: 31 27.7%
  • Both

Votes: 39 34.8%

• Total voters

Considering this board is threadless...... How many of you out there are looking forward to getting this game? Which version will you be purchasing? One of the digital version or the actual board game, to feel every crevice and card with your fingers. ;)

Neither, most likely. Unless it turns out to be REALLY great. If that will be the case, then I'd buy a PC digital version (if there will be one).

Last edited:
Definitely the actual board game. I have a couple of people to play with and as we're all long-time P'n'P RPG players, like strategy, adventure and related games that are a bit more complex and require thinking, and we're all fans of the Witcher, this is just perfect for us.

But I might also get a digital version, if a Windows version was to be released. Would be fun to play with some of you guys. :hai:

I'm in the same boat, so I'll get the physical edition just to take it to bed at night and caress the lovely figurines or fondle the cards. Then I'l play the digital one. Still hoping for a Windows version.

I'm gonna get the physical. I like collecting things with substance to them. Also I don't own a tablet or smart phone and have yet to be given a reason to get one over my old phone.

Last edited:
I would really like to get the real thing, but I'm not sure how publishing and shipping will work this side of the Atlantic so I'll wait and see what happens.

I'll get the Android version for sure. And if they release a desktop edition, I hope they will include a Linux version.

What I'm REALLY hoping for is a DRM-free Android version, not just Google Play. The Humble Store is an excellent alternative.

I would really like to get the real thing, but I'm not sure how publishing and shipping will work this side of the Atlantic so I'll wait and see what happens.

I'll get the Android version for sure. And if they release a desktop edition, I hope they will include a Linux version.

What I'm REALLY hoping for is a DRM-free Android version, not just Google Play. The Humble Store is an excellent alternative.

I wish I've some witchery friends here :l so probably gonna have it digitally to have some people to play with~ and after saving to buy the comics and some for witcher 3 the game itself including upgrading my pc, I will get it after that to add it to my collection~

I can't really imagine myself playing only digital version of TWAG. Nothing will beat meeting with real people and touch of real components.

Nothing will beat meeting with real people and touch of real components.

Ditto. That's the essential part of the experience for me.

Thankfully, living in Poland means that you know plenty of people who had read or played the novels/games, which makes finding people to play with that much easier. I think I will be getting a set.

Ditto. That's the essential part of the experience for me.

Thankfully, living in Poland means that you know plenty of people who had read or played the novels/games, which makes finding people to play with that much easier. I think I will be getting a set.

Ha, that's an advantage most of the world doesn't have! :) I had to devise and execute an evil masterplan first, luring people into the Witcher trap, suggesting the books or games and slowly turning people into Witcher addicts. But it worked flawlessly and I now easily have enough Geralt fans to play the board game. :victory:

Top Bottom