Soooo what version of the Witcher Adventure game will you be playing???

+

Soooo what version of the Witcher Adventure game will you be playing???

• One of the Digital Version

Votes: 42 37.5%
  • The actual Board Game

Votes: 31 27.7%
  • Both

Votes: 39 34.8%

• Total voters
How the bloody hell did I miss this? Think i'll pick up the board game for holidays when me nephew or brother in law visits, beats bloody Scrabble or Monopoly.

i vant to touch Geralt

Polish Press Agency and TVN24 Biznes i Świat (business TV channel) told few weeks ago, that board game will be released in August. There are two big events in August:

- August, 13th-17th - Gamescom in Cologne, world's biggest fair of video games,
- August 14th-17th - Gen Con in Indianapolis, biggest con of tabletop games in America and world's biggest Ameritrash celebration.

Ready your wallet.

IF the board game lanch in my country and the price is good i will try to get that one =P. If not I will try to get the digital version...

Digital version for PC first (will it be available there? If not then Android version), then I'll think about physical copy. The problem is that my IRL friends aren't a fans of tabletop games :)

Last edited:
Digital only because it's unlikely for me to get enough friends together in person, which in my opinion is the better option. Love that I have the choice though.

The PC beta is honestly going to make that decision for me.

If I end up really enjoying it? I'll be getting the board game. If not? I'll probably not get the game. If I enjoy it but not a ton? I'll buy it on sale for the PC.

Fortunally i have several friends to play with, so a Physical edition when published in Italy, and a pc version while waiting for the physical:)

Digital Edition, you can always find somebody to play with, although the Board Game would probably be more fun to play with friends

Top Bottom