New Information, Release Date & Price

+
Kind of silly from CDPR to make it regionally priced. I mean what's the reasoning behind it? I mean it's dirt cheap and I'm going to pre-order after this post, but I can't help but wonder why the regional pricing. :)

Kind of silly from CDPR to make it regionally priced. I mean what's the reasoning behind it? I mean it's dirt cheap and I'm going to pre-order after this post, but I can't help but wonder why the regional pricing. :)
There can be many reasons e.g. purchasing power of currency in different regions (e.g. Russia vs. Western Europe), exchange rate, inflation, taxes, piracy scale, company's current state, individual deals with IP holders etc. Hard to say, if you haven't seen the papers. It's very easy to judge, but you don't have any knowledge about the deal to do so. The thing is that one price for whole world isn't really fair. People in several countries just can't pay for GOG games, because of weak purchasing power of national currency and high taxes.

I'm searching for the board game in France but it is a least 80€, which is pretty expensive. Has someone a way to have the game cheaper ? :/

Top Bottom