Needs More interactivity Between Players

+
Needs More interactivity Between Players

I know it's more a race to the end goal game, but a system to interact more directly with the other players would be great. Maybe send monsters right to them immediately, or fight them if on the same square. Just got done with a 2 player match.

I know it's more a race to the end goal game, but a system to interact more directly with the other players would be great. Maybe send monsters right to them immediately, or fight them if on the same square. Just got done with a 2 player match.

Some of the new cards that we will be bringing to the game will have more direct interaction :)

Some of the new cards that we will be bringing to the game will have more direct interaction :)

So the design of the game is not final? That's good to hear!
I'm waiting for 2 more keys so I can give them to my board game geek friends, their feedback should be useful.

That's great news! I have a couple of suggestions myself:

I think one key rule to be added is that if you land on another player's square something happens:

Ideas:

1. you could for example choose to hinder them (delay
2. When fighting an enemy you could request for help from the other player on your square for gold/clues. Or perhaps even for free if the other player desires so.
This brings me to team vs team. It would be nice to have two vs two teams.
3. You could trade a clue or cards with each other. (not character skills obviously)

And cards to add for more interaction is great!

I really love the witcher adventure game already. If you could implement any of these things I suggested, it will be a great game!

These features really make it more interactive. You can be a pain in the ass to another player or be a helpful player but of course with your own interests in mind. (getting something out of helping for example). This will realy bring the role playing features in the game and I can assure you that players of the game will role play and laugh at some actions or situations. It will invoke more emotion and depth. I really hope you will read this and that it will be helpful to you. I have a closet full of board and card games and I just adore them. I am already considering asking for the physical board game for my birthday. :)

Last edited:
+1 for mor interactivity. I bought it hoping to have fun RP/board game fun with my wife and friends... it's pretty playable solo with no interaction.

New cards?
Is this for both the digital and physical version?

Just wondering that if it's just for digital it may kind of desynchronize gameplay between both versions.
Would be nice if there were options when setting up the game to choose between 'classic' aka the standard physical board game and an expanded version.

New cards?
Is this for both the digital and physical version?

Just wondering that if it's just for digital it may kind of desynchronize gameplay between both versions.
Would be nice if there were options when setting up the game to choose between 'classic' aka the standard physical board game and an expanded version.

All the cards are present in both the boxed and digital - for now cannot confirm any new content.

There are some differences. Digital seems to have Brock and Zuegel's Vigour both affecting battle dice, while physical has one for battle and one for the hero dice. Also Maribor forest is shown as having Sword/Sheild/Ritual results, rather than the digital version uses sword/shield/sign.

This is only by looking at the documentation on the publisher's website, so may reflect an older state... but it does make more sense, at least the first difference.

I agree that it would be more fun if there were more options to slow down your opponents or gain the upper hand by sabotaging something they're doing

The game right now is mostly just you moving around doing your own quests, player interactions are very rare and Dandelion seems to be the one who has the most of them

I like when don´t get to disturbed by other players. I wnat to do my own thing and choose my interaction with other players. :p

New cards you say?!?! That’s awesome!! This is by far my favorite table top game 

Please add bombs for Geralt and some way to make money as part of his killing monsters profession.

Also, any new characters? Say… Yen, Ciri, Letho, Zoltan, Iorveth or anyone else?   When can we expect more info?!

New cards you say?!?! That’s awesome!! This is by far my favorite table top game 

Please add bombs for Geralt and some way to make money as part of his killing monsters profession.

Also, any new characters? Say… Yen, Ciri, Letho, Zoltan, Iorveth or anyone else?   When can we expect more info?!

Geralt seems already way OP with regard to killing monsters so why adding bombs? Currently, I haven't used the brewing action since there was never a need.

For killing some monsters, you can already obtain a coin or a VP. Since every character has to deal with monsters, it seems like recycling if you want another separate action involving fighting monsters for Geralt. It is not like singing (Dandelion).

Most characters of the Witcher universe fit already in one of the three categories: diplomacy, magic and combat; and would thus be very similar to the already existing characters in the board game. The difference will be merely cosmetic. On the other hand, it can for instance be interesting to play against multiple magicians at the same time.

Furthermore, some characters of the Witcher universe already appear on certain cards (e.g. Zoltan, Dijkstra, Iorveth). It would be strange to be both subject and object of the same action.

Last edited:
Top Bottom