As a huge fan Runebound (by FFG), i'm really excited about TWAG and I have it on pre-order!

+
As a huge fan Runebound (by FFG), i'm really excited about TWAG and I have it on pre-order!

I own every TW games out there except the digital TWAG. I also pre-ordered TW3 Wild Hunt on GOG so that CDPR have all the money they deserve for being in the remaining few developers out there that care about their games and fans and actually make GREAT PC titles. So that said, when I saw a board game about The Witcher published and made by two of my most estimed companies out there, CDPR and FFG, I couldn't resist.

It probably has nothing to do with it but being a fan of FFGs Runebound adventure game and seeing that this genre is in dire need of love, I was really excited to see this title appear. I have it on pre-order and can't wait to have it in my hands and play it.

You should all go watch the latest FFG tutorial video, it's amazing and well made. Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8gonp7t5Xs

Thanks CDPR for being awesome and keep up your extremely amazing work, you are bringing a lot to this industry and I hope you keep on the right tracks for many years to come!

Last edited:
Top Bottom