Contact for Support - please let us know!

+
I am playing "The Witcher Adventure Game" on my iPad. The iPad is an "iPad Air".
The iPad is using iOS 8.1.1. The game version is 1.0.2.

I was playing as triss, the magic girl. On my turn I had two actions to use but all the action buttons could not be used. Every time I tapped an action button it showed a red circle with the white X. And just said cancel. There was nothing I could do. I had to quit the game. This was very bad because there is no "save game feature". So I feel like I just wasted two hours of my time.

Please fix the bug and update the game with a "save game" feature!

Just to say the same thing happened once to me, playing as Geralt, on my pc/windows. However, there is now a save game feature, so I quit and saved, then re-entered with no further problems at all.
It's a fun game!

​Hello I have a problem with the Witcher 3 doesn't start gives an error after patch 1.10Error [modmainmapzoom]game\gui\menus\mapmenu.ws(1430): Cannot access private property 'minimapSettings' in class 'CR4Game' here.Error [modmainmapzoom]game\gui\menus\mapmenu.ws(1431): Cannot access private property 'minimapSettings' in class 'CR4Game' here.Error [modmainmapzoom]game\gui\menus\mapmenu.ws(1432): Cannot access private property 'minimapSettings' in class 'CR4Game' here.Error [modmainmapzoom]game\gui\menus\mapmenu.ws(1433): Cannot access private property 'minimapSettings' in class 'CR4Game' here.Error [modmainmapzoom]game\gui\menus\mapmenu.ws(1434): Cannot access private property 'minimapSettings' in class 'CR4Game' here.Error [modmainmapzoom]game\gui\menus\mapmenu.ws(1436): Cannot access private property 'minimapSettings' in class 'CR4Game' here.Error [modmainmapzoom]game\gui\menus\mapmenu.ws(1437): Cannot access private property 'minimapSettings' in class 'CR4Game' here.Error [modmainmapzoom]game\gui\menus\mapmenu.ws(1438): Cannot access private property 'minimapSettings' in class 'CR4Game' here.Error [modmainmapzoom]game\gui\menus\mapmenu.ws(1439): Cannot access private property 'minimapSettings' in class 'CR4Game' here.Error [modmainmapzoom]game\gui\menus\mapmenu.ws(1441): Cannot access private property 'minimapSettings' in class 'CR4Game' here.Error [modmainmapzoom]game\gui\menus\mapmenu.ws(1442): Cannot access private property 'minimapSettings' in class 'CR4Game' here.Error [modmainmapzoom]game\gui\menus\mapmenu.ws(1443): Cannot access private property 'minimapSettings' in class 'CR4Game' here.Error [modmainmapzoom]game\gui\menus\mapmenu.ws(1444): Cannot access private property 'minimapSettings' in class 'CR4Game' here.Error [modmainmapzoom]game\gui\menus\mapmenu.ws(1447): Cannot access private property 'minimapSettings' in class 'CR4Game' here.Error [modmainmapzoom]game\gui\menus\mapmenu.ws(1448): Cannot access private property 'minimapSettings' in class 'CR4Game' here.Error [modmainmapzoom]game\gui\menus\mapmenu.ws(1449): Cannot access private property 'minimapSettings' in class 'CR4Game' here.Error [modmainmapzoom]game\gui\menus\mapmenu.ws(1450): Cannot access private property 'minimapSettings' in class 'CR4Game' here.

my system

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Intel(R)_Core(TM)_i7-3770K_CPU_@_3.50GHz
[/FONT]

operativnaya memory 8[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti
[/FONT]

resolution [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1920-1080

[/FONT]

Hello, I bought the witcher adventure game on PC like a few days back to try the online experience, but I can't play online I get a message that says that I'm not , connected to GOG. contacted GOG support told me to disable the fire wall for the game still nothing !?

I've sent 2 emails to adventure_game@cdprojektred.com on 9/6/2016 and 21/6/2016 respectively.

Almost a month has passed since the first email and I have not receive a single reply yet.

I couldn't play online, now with the latest update I can't even launch the game :/

Had no issues playing the game when I tested the beta.

Top Bottom