Super annoying fight.

+
Super annoying fight.

Fight with golem in the swamps and the pylons! Finally managed it, after 1000 tries. Whats the deal with those pylons anyways!? I made sure not to stand inside the triangle absolutely 100% confirmed, always activate pylons in clockwise direction, made sure golem was "inside triangle". Still i get sapped and died like at random, what was i missing? is this bugged or did i just miss something? Kinda rage inducing!

Valvatti87;n7151660 said:
Whats the deal with those pylons anyways!?
If there is a system for using those pylons, I never found it. I always just use the sword on the golem -- it takes a long time, sure, but it works.

Riven-Twain;n7162030 said:
If there is a system for using those pylons, I never found it. I always just use the sword on the golem -- it takes a long time, sure, but it works.

Yeah there is. If you activate all three of them and make sure the golem is inside the "triangle", golem gets hit by lightning. Three times should do the trick.. Thats how i killed the sucker.

Valvatti87;n7164190 said:
Yeah there is. If you activate all three of them and make sure the golem is inside the "triangle", golem gets hit by lightning.
That's what I suspected. Regrettably, the strategy never worked for me. (Have a REDpoint for successfully electrocuting the construct.)

Tselina;n7182980 said:
It's simple.

[video=youtube;1JNUjy-ZfRQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JNUjy-ZfRQ[/video]
Yeah thats how its done, but every now and then, seemingly random. The lightning hits Geralt and your dead..

I believe you actually have to walk in a clockwise circle. It doesn't matter which pylon you select first, you just have to make sure you move in a clockwise direction when clicking the other 2. And please excuse me if it is actually counter-clockwise, it's been a while! I just remember that I had a hell of a time with this one and would constantly get struck with the lightning, but when I moved in the same direction, it always hit the golem.

Top Bottom