![important]! - d'jinni marketplace

+

Eriash

Forum veteran
![important]! - d'jinni marketplace

[size=14pt]Create and share adventure elements with the community![/size]You can share & download:Characters, Areas, Cutscenes, Texture, Scripta, Templates, Quests, FX, Archives, Dialogues, Models[size=14pt]http://resources.thewitcher.com/[/size]

This is great! Perhaps you could announce it on the News forum, pointing out that it is a link on the main Witcher page. That might get more notice for new players and modders.~ Roxy

it does ... there is a language link, i don't know why for some people it loads in a different language :)(little union jack on the right)

Huh, that's odd.I should have tried hitting the English language button first.Regardless, I believe the link to the marketplace in the menubar isn't set correctly. It always points me to the Polish (I think) version. :-\- Kris

I wish it would accept zipped file sets, not just simple extension-filtered files. I'd like to upload a .mdb+.pwk+.utp trio... and there's no way I can do it now, while it's pretty pointless to separate .pwk from .mdb ...

Good idea Ailinon, might help keeping some pieces together more easily :)Marketplace looks like its flourishing but there can be a lot more I think.

nimue

Forum veteran
It would be great if there was an option to filter English and Polish content. So far there isn't too much, but when there is more content available, it would help finding things. The marketplace is a really great idea!

Ailinon said:
I wish it would accept zipped file sets, not just simple extension-filtered files. I'd like to upload a .mdb+.pwk+.utp trio... and there's no way I can do it now, while it's pretty pointless to separate .pwk from .mdb ...
We will fix that as soon as possible!

Just parts of adventures, full adventures go into the completed adventure thread. Nothing hinders you from publishing your adventure there and then parts of it here though ;)

Suggestion: Allow searching by name or possibly tag. That should make finding something specific a lot easier :)

I believe in English it is C:\Documents and settings\All users\Shared documents\The Witcher.

Top Bottom