Exporter 3D MAX 9 models to D'Jinni

+

Guest 2005166

Looks still a bit skew-whiff. Could you get the texture completely working now?Anyone tested the export of a rigged and skinned model? I´d be willing to contribute stuff, but I don´t use max and blender can´t export the files needed (yet)

Hi,I'm trying to create a simple custom area so I that I can write a nice tutorial about it and post it everyone to use ;DHowever I've run into a problem with the navigation geometry when I import the area into D'Jinni.D'Jinni says there is "no navigation geometry" and when i set the rendering mode to "navigation geometry" all I get is a black screen as if all faces are in room 0 (?). Both the walkmesh and the visible textured mesh are displayed.Here's what I did:1) created all AuraBase, dummies, etc2) created a visible geometry mesh and used texture paint on it then added an AuraPoly modifier and made an unwrap using a rttgroup object3) created a walkmesh, applied appropriate material id's to a bunch of polygons, linked it to the aurabase and added it in the aurabase's walkmesh modifier4) added the roompaint modifier to the walkmesh geometry and painted over some polygons5) added an aurapoly modifier to the walkmesh6) exported the scene properly - I get 3 files: a set an mdl and a wok7) the area imports to d'jinni without errorsI also noticed that the RoomPaint modifier doesn't always work. Sometimes it just breaks and erases all room information just like that. When that happens I can't paint any rooms anymore.Please help! What am I doing wrong? :(

Top Bottom