Witcher 1 Choose Your Own Adventure Youtube Playlist (and W1 Save Generator)

+
Witcher 1 Choose Your Own Adventure Youtube Playlist (and W1 Save Generator)

Hello all. So I recently started looking into the idea of making a CYOA style Youtube playlist called "The Interactive Witcher 1" or something of that sort to allow people to get the story, make the meaningful choices that connect you to it, and get a save at the end that reflects your decisions that you can import into The Witcher 2. I very much enjoyed the Witcher 1, but I know lots of people who aren't fond of the combat. This gives them access to the story in a condensed form.

I've recently made a proof of concept video found BY CLICKING HERE! or looking below.

[video=youtube;T5BG3bIrW-E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5BG3bIrW-E[/video]

I am going to need a ton of help with this ambitious project though and if I don't get help then I'm not going to pursue it most likely since I have no desire to be crushed under the weight of it alone :p. To give you guys an idea, here is the storyboard for the game up until just before chapter 4:

Each little blip is a video, and so far in the past couple days I have done about seven of those blips. Many of these videos will be virtual duplicates, but it will still mean a lot of work.

What I need is volunteers to:

1) Narrate
You would get specific lines to read and then we would use those in the editing process. Requires a good voice and a good mic (neither of which I have unfortunately)

2) Record Playthroughs
We need people to volunteer to play the game through making specific choices and giving us both the footage and, more importantly, the Save file.

3) Edit the Video
I am relatively new to video editing (if you couldn't tell :p). It takes a while, and I've gotten a lot better in the past 2 days, but I'm only one guy so it'd be great if other people could volunteer to help edit the videos.

If you can do any of these things or just want to voice general support for the project, please post here! :D

Attachments

• WlmhsIx.png
    WlmhsIx.png
    37.2 KB · Views: 258
Just as an fyi I don't think there will be many Witcher 1 choices that heavily effect the world state in the Witcher 3.

Top Bottom