Force Recon - choice not recognized?

+
Force Recon - choice not recognized?

After speaking to both Sigfried and Ioveth I decided to side with the order. To be honest I already wanted to do it but I talked to both sides for RP purposes and so I ended both my first dialogues with them using the option that I would think about it, then after a while I went to Sigfried, leaded the charge and the mission was set as completed in my journal. After that the blacksmith of the order still refused to work for me saying that I wasn't a friend of the order, while the non-human smith told me that he would work for me since Zoltan reccomended me. Then, at the end of the chapter after the slides about the battle the voice of Geralt told "that was the last time that I could stay neutral" and at the beginning of the 3rd chapter when I met Sigfried for the first time he told me "you know, we won the battle" and I answered "really?" even if I had to knew it since I was there!

Does this means that the game didn't acknowledge my choice and put me on the neutral path? Why? Was it a bug?

Top Bottom