[Act III] Defeating the professor

+
[Act III] Defeating the professor

hey guys i hope somebody ran into this bug too so that i can fix it. the problem is that i can't attack the professor in the cave anymore. i started normally and after i nearly died i ran into a corner and they didnt followed me so i just saved at that point and got some health back. then i killed the 2 minions around the professor and now i want to kill the professor but he isn't moving. he dodges everything and also doesnt have his lightshield anymore. the biggest problem is i also have only one savegame so i cant switch to another. hope you all can help me.

lumpi

The game should autosave before the battle but if don't have this save try igni, hopefully you will be able to burn him to death.

i dont have autosaves only this 1 savegame. if i use igni it don't do anything and for example if i go for aard it pushes him back and then he goes back where he stood before, i can't help myself but i also dont want to start a new game :/

i know it was a little bit stupid but i dont want to start from the beginning. Maybe someone of you got a savegame for me before i fight with the salamandra so that i can start it again? dont want to play again through all of this.

Guest 2081505

Maybe someone of you got a savegame for me before i fight with the salamandra so that i can start it again?.

I have hundreds of savegames, but: Am I getting you right? The difficulty level doesn't matter?

best for me would be medium. in my savegame i saved abigail,helped the elves in the bank, gave alvin to triss and vincent survived. maybe you have one savegame for this before i enter the cave that i can look for sidequests. maybe you also have one in the middle of chapter 3 so that i can make the decisions again. i would appreciate it! also thanks in advance for this!

lumpi

Guest 2081505

best for me would be medium. in my savegame i saved abigail,helped the elves in the bank, gave alvin to triss and vincent survived.

I have only savegames on hard (or harder), I fear. This one meets your conditions - apart from the difficulty level. Give it a try - or wait for other offers.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/a6f43bs3093myt6/000550_-_Salamandra_base-550.TheWitcherSave

I think your only savegame is corrupt, but sometimes savegames show another behavior on other computers. If you upload your save and present the link, I'll try if I can do something for you.

Guest 2081505

lets see if it works :)

It doesn't. No chance.

BTW: The fight against the professor is easier than you may think. Ignore all, run straightway to the professor and kill him. I made this video with the save I offered.

yeah i already tried it out with your save and it sure was easy :D and thanks again for this savegame, too bad my savegame had a bug :/

Top Bottom