"The Lady in the Lake and the quest putting the ruby in th alter"

+
"The Lady in the Lake and the quest putting the ruby in th alter"

I thought I completed this quest but my log keeps telling me to put the ruby on the alter, I did fight the fish lord first before I was able to put the ruby on the alter, will I need to sacrifice the cow now?

That`s strange as that`s never happened in my plays . In fact Dagon should not appear until after you place the Ruby on the altar .
How did you handle the dispute between the Vodyanoi and the humans ?

Tommy said:
That`s strange as that`s never happened in my plays . In fact Dagon should not appear until after you place the Ruby on the altar .
How did you handle the dispute between the Vodyanoi and the humans ?
As soon as I entered the alter the Vodyanoi attacked me I didn't get the ruby on the alter till after. When I went back to the Lady in the Lake nothing happend and I checked my quest log and it was telling me I needed to put the ruby on the alter. Do you think I should try the cow? Or is the quest beyond completeing? I thank you for any advice you can give me.

Did you get a cutscene just before the vodyanoi attacked ? You can try the cow but my plays always consisted of settling the dispute between both the humans and the fish people so sacrificing the cow was never an option .

Tommy said:
Did you get a cutscene just before the vodyanoi attacked ? You can try the cow but my plays always consisted of settling the dispute between both the humans and the fish people so sacrificing the cow was never an option .
Not that I remember but I tried to use the cow and nothing happend I think i will have to do it over which is ok I haven't done much since. Thank you for your time.

Top Bottom