Neutrality Question

+
Neutrality Question

So I've been siding with the Scoia'tael through most of the game but at the end of Act IV/beginning of Act V I've had trouble deciding whether to side with them (starting from the Free Elves quest) or to take the neutral path from here on in. If I choose the neutral path in Free Elves will that make my ending neutral still?

Also what impact would changing now have on save import to TW2/characters and quests in Act V? I've mainly chosen Soia'tael in the other quests because 1) Zoltan feels like a friend of Geralt that he would want to side with 2) it feels like what the pre-amnesia Geralt would be doing (I like to try roleplaying him as he is).

I'm sure this has been asked a billion times but any answers and advice would be appreciated. This game is so morally murky and makes me lose sleep. :p Thank you!

Yes, taking the neutral path in Free Elves will give you a neutral ending.
The impact in TW2 is minimal, so don't let it concern you. Pick whichever feels right.

Thanks! I'll go with neutral I think as it feels the most natural choice at the moment, but may change my mind and do the other ending. :)

Top Bottom