HELP PLEASE GOING CRAZY (spoilers)

+
HELP PLEASE GOING CRAZY (spoilers)

Okay, so I am not even sure how to describe it.

I am almost at the end of Part 5, that is I am at the old manor and I've met up with Triss and killed all the crazy mutants. Now however I am not sure what to do.

I watched a walk through on youtube and there as a conversation option when you meet Triss is a suggestion that the lab must be close.
Now not only do I not have that option, I also was surprised to see Triss there at all.
I feel like I might have missed something big in the plot before getting there, But since it's my first time I have no idea what and went.

Now this is driving me crazy. I am not even sure how to finish the game at this point :(

Also if it matters, I accidentally killed the striga so the princess is dead. I haven't told Foltest yet, because I don't know how to find him (the game claims btw that he is inside the old manor). When walking around by myself iHaven't been able to enter the underground labs.

Anyway, hope this wasn't too confusing. Please help me as best you can. :(

Sorry for the late reply . Just noticed this and you may have figured it out already . Usually and if you`ve already looted the stuff in the chests . There are 3 different ways into the old manor depending on who shows up and in your case it`s Triss so it would seem that you chose the neutral path . The best I can remember if you look to where you entered the fray then it`s straight ahead down the hill a little way then turn right at which point Triss should join you with a little more talking and then you should be able to enter the old manor .

Top Bottom