Inventory behavior

+
Inventory behavior

I have EE+FCR+RotWW mods and my inventory stacks behave strangely. Instead of stacking them some potions sometimes it stacks to a certain number then creates a new one, then changes back to the first one, then back to the other, any help?

---------- Updated at 12:47 AM ----------

Could it be, because i use different types of alcohol, even though it`s the same top high quality?

Two possibilities: Either this is an effect of the mods, or it is because you are making potions with different secondary substances.

In the vanilla game, if you make a Tawny Owl and a Tawny Owl with Albedo, or a Swallow and a Swallow with Nigredo, they will not stack. The alcohol you use does not matter.

FCR changes many aspects of the game, and potion stacking may be one of them. I don't know it well enough to say for sure.

No it is the secondary characteristics. Rubedo/Albedo/Nigredo, which yield a small bonus if the only additional secondary character used in a single potion (Increased Vitality regen, Lower toxicity, Increased Damage dealt).

You can make 4 different potions of each type, if you include these secondary substances. I tend to make sets of potions commonly taken together and to give them a bonus so that I have the complete set of bonuses (Take Albedo first with a long lasting one, then add the Rubedo with long/medium, and Nigredo with whatever else is wanted). Can use them with oils too, but they only have effect when in combat/sword drawn.

Top Bottom