The witcher: Many doubts

+
The witcher: Many doubts

Hello guys and thank you for your attention! It's great for me to join this community. I recently bought the Witcher Trilogy and so far I'm very happy with it. Last night I finally ended the first game of the series. Overall it was a fantastic experience and I'm very satisfied with it. However In the end I got kind of lost so I want to ask some questions. HOWEVER IT'S VERY IMPORTANT to me not to read spoilers.

First let me share my walkthrough (obviously don't read if you haven't played the game): I decided to help Triss with the labotary, I ended up considering Abigail guilty, I discovered the real culprit in act two without slaying any innocents (Yay!) I joined the elves and fighted for freedon. I gave Alvin to Shani cause Shani rules. I achieved peace between humans and vodyanois. Here it gets complicated. I started filling Alvin head with strange and interesting ideas. I got the feeling that that was going to ve very important in the end. The same I did with my own personality. However when i decided to help the elves again Alvin DISAPEARED! and he never ever came back again except for two seconds in the final ilusion. WTF? And then Jaques of the I don't know what had his neckless but old. So i thought OMG! Is Jaques Alvin of the future? Did he ended up thinking like that because of me? And if not what about the things i told to ALvin and my personality? In the end it seemed like nothing mattered :(

So now i will propetly formulate the questions. But PLEASE I want and answer only if I got a big misunderstanding. If for example the answers of this questions are answered in witcher two then don't answer them please. Or if you consider that instead of answering me you believe it's worth for me to play the game all over again and discover it by myself then please tell me that.

1) Is Jaques Alvin?
2) Did my personality quests and the ideas i filled into alvin head mattered in any way?
3)Is there a way to save Sigfried? I kinda liked the guy and believed it was a pity that I had to kill him :(
4) Will I be able to load my saved game in witcher 2? Will it matter?
5) What did Death wanted o do with Jaques. He told me to give it to him. I didn't understant the difference between saying yes or now. Did that mattered at all? I'm sooo confused.
6)Are there really other endings in this game?

Remember only answer if this questions are not answered in Witcher 2 or if you consider i should play again to figure it out!

Thanks for all I'm waiting for your answers :)

Hello guys and thank you for your attention! It's great for me to join this community. I recently bought the Witcher Trilogy and so far I'm very happy with it. Last night I finally ended the first game of the series. Overall it was a fantastic experience and I'm very satisfied with it. However In the end I got kind of lost so I want to ask some questions. HOWEVER IT'S VERY IMPORTANT to me not to read spoilers.

First let me share my walkthrough (obviously don't read if you haven't played the game): I decided to help Triss with the labotary, I ended up considering Abigail guilty, I discovered the real culprit in act two without slaying any innocents (Yay!) I joined the elves and fighted for freedon. I gave Alvin to Shani cause Shani rules. I achieved peace between humans and vodyanois. Here it gets complicated. I started filling Alvin head with strange and interesting ideas. I got the feeling that that was going to ve very important in the end. The same I did with my own personality. However when i decided to help the elves again Alvin DISAPEARED! and he never ever came back again except for two seconds in the final ilusion. WTF? And then Jaques of the I don't know what had his neckless but old. So i thought OMG! Is Jaques Alvin of the future? Did he ended up thinking like that because of me? And if not what about the things i told to ALvin and my personality? In the end it seemed like nothing mattered :(

So now i will propetly formulate the questions. But PLEASE I want and answer only if I got a big misunderstanding. If for example the answers of this questions are answered in witcher two then don't answer them please. Or if you consider that instead of answering me you believe it's worth for me to play the game all over again and discover it by myself then please tell me that.

1) Is Jaques Alvin?
2) Did my personality quests and the ideas i filled into alvin head mattered in any way?
3)Is there a way to save Sigfried? I kinda liked the guy and believed it was a pity that I had to kill him :(
4) Will I be able to load my saved game in witcher 2? Will it matter?
5) What did Death wanted o do with Jaques. He told me to give it to him. I didn't understant the difference between saying yes or now. Did that mattered at all? I'm sooo confused.
6)Are there really other endings in this game?

Remember only answer if this questions are not answered in Witcher 2 or if you consider i should play again to figure it out!

Thanks for all I'm waiting for your answers :)

1) - Yes, at least that is how I understood it.

Not sure about the rest, sorry.

2 - Ending conversation flow depends on personality quests
3 - yes, Siegfried can be saved
4 - yes, you can import the save into W2
5 - it was not Death, but Eredin's projection. Anyway, whole ending is happening in Geralt and Jacques mind, it is not real.
6 - not in the way it is in W2 or W3. there is single ending with multiple side choices you could made. Some of those side choices have minor impact in W2 (Adda for example)

6, there are 3 kind of endings i think, but they differentiate little imo

as for 1; lol, i didn't think of that possibility, like at all.

Hi everyone...

I just entered the forum, and that is my first post.

I started The Witcher 3, for PC, a week ago, and I very surprised that how a game can be so good.... But there is something that I noticed or I may be wrong.

Inside the game, is there some kind of timezone? Like is always daylight in every place of the map at the same time in the same time conditions.

Inside the game, is there some kind of timezone? Like is always daylight in every place of the map at the same time in the same time conditions.
As far as I know, there are no apparent 'timezones' for the regions of the maps. For example, I don't think day/night phases differ depending in which section of White Orchard, Velen, etc. Geralt is.

Top Bottom