Who is the assasin at the end of the game?

+
Andrias said:
It was Berengar
He doesn't look like Berengar, and he didn't fight like Berengar. Besides, Berengar is already dead, either at Geralt's own hand or Azar Javed's.

I think we'll learn the truth in TW2. I finished this game for the 2nd time. I wanted to replay it again to remember its story contents before proceeding to the next game.

Now it explains the fact about Iorweth, who's also a Ninja Assassin, like this guy here.

Off to start installing TW2. ^^

Tannosuke said:
I think we'll learn the truth in TW2. I finished this game for the 2nd time. I wanted to replay it again to remember its story contents before proceeding to the next game.

Congratz then! :D
Now it explains the fact about Iorweth, who's also a Ninja Assassin, like this guy here.
Hmm.... not likely, you should really play TW2 here

Keep it going!

What is truth? It isn´t Berengar, because Geralt can kill him in VI Act. I accept with secondchildren. In The Witcher 2 we´ll learn the truth.

Geralt might have met UTA (Unknown Third Assassin) before, in the last cinematic of Assassins of Kings you see Yen running towards Geralt, Letho stood behind with three of his Vipers, Serrit, Auckes and perhaps Uta? It's at about the twenty two second mark:

Perhaps this might be resolved in the third game?

CDPR really does keep their cards close to their chests, I like that.

Perhaps this might be resolved in the third game?

Letho says that other than Serrit and Auckes, the last two witchers are alive and are on the path, so I guess the Uta guy separated from the group and got caught by the Imperial Secret Police on his own, without Letho's knowledge and he set out to kill Foltest by Emhyr's order.

But yeah, I hope this will be resolved in Witcher 3.

Top Bottom