Recent content by Aldavere

+
  1. Aldavere

Pax Weapon Mod Extremely Inconsistent: Non-lethal combat requires constant reloads

This has been a bug I've noticed a lot since 2.0 dropped. It would sometimes happen in older version of the game, but no where near as often. Despite only using guns with the Pax mods, enemies I down will often straight up die. This isn't due to accidentally double tapping either: a single shot...
  2. Aldavere

For storytelling purposes, please switch the quest that triggers "I Fought The Law" *spoilers*

For the most part, the system of having main quest progression gradually unlock side quests works well and ensures you don't run out of content to do during waiting periods between missions. However, the " I Fought the Law" and "The Beast in Me" feel like they have their triggers reversed...
  3. Aldavere

Poor grass Draw Distance since 2.01

This problem is especially noticeable in the badlands where it feels like I'm getting constant pop-in. Extremely prevalent in vehicles or otherwise moving at high speeds. Problem persists even after a complete clean install, ini reset, etc.
  4. Aldavere

What do you want to see in the new 2.0 patch? Or in the next patches?

I'd like for CDPR to restore some of the non-lethal options that were removed in 2.0. Several quickhacks like Contagion now always kill, the Target Analysis mod is gone, and Iconics being unmoddable means that you can't add Pax to avoid deaths. As it is, people hoping to roleplay a more merciful...
  5. Aldavere

Junk vendors selling components again.

I agree that buying components should be an option. I think CDPR is worried about people abusing things like the old crafting loops to trivialize the economy, but adjusting values and making it so that crafting weapons is never a net profit would be a better way to go about it. Mostly it just...
  6. Aldavere

Can someone explain the major differences for hacking between 1.63 and 2.0?

Regardless of the overall new balance of hacking, which I prefer, I am annoyed that playing non-lethal has gotten so much harder since most quickhacks lead to kills now. Non-lethal players already couldn't use big name hacks like Suicide, Detonate, and Cyberpsychosis without taking advantage of...
  7. Aldavere

Complaint about new iconic's

Fortunately the new iconics vendor in PL will fix this, but it's frustrating at the moment and for those who can't get the new DLC for whatever reason. I'm honestly more bothered that the lack of mod slots makes it impossible to use iconics on a non-lethal playthrough.
  8. Aldavere

Removing Breach Protocol from PVE was a terrible idea.

Having played Cyberpunk as a netrunner in almost every playthrough, I'm glad breach protocol is gone. It was a repetitive minigame that eventually became a trivial timewaster in gameplay. To get the most out of your RAM and apply massive debuffs, you HAD to do it in every single encounter or it...
  9. Aldavere

[2.0] Unlocking access to Pro level perks (attribute 9+) from level 1?

It would be nice if they kept this in, even if it is unintended. Limiting point distribution in the character creator can be good for new players to make sure they don't over-invest in a playstyle they end up disliking, but this would be great for veterans who know exactly what they want. Given...
  10. Aldavere

Need more perk points (atleast 10 to 15) for base game

I do agree that the new balance of attributes to Perk Points feels kinda whack. When planning a character, I feel way more restricted by the amount of perks than the attributes. What's the point in being able to get stats so high if we lack the perks to actually utilize the things they unlock...
  11. Aldavere

Why did you have to ruin Tetratronic Rippler Mk.5????

The more posts I see about the update, the more I believe CDPR should have just told people that they NEED to start a new playthrough or expect their old characters to be completely borked. It's impossible to know what's broken and what isn't because so many people are trying to shove 1.63...
  12. Aldavere

I Like the 2.0 Overhaul but I do feel it makes life paths even more irrelevant

There are pros and cons to class systems in games like Cyberpunk 2077. You've pointed out the pros: making people choose a playstyle at the beginning of the game lets each character feel very different from the get-go. As it is now, builds largely feel the same until you've gotten to level to...
  13. Aldavere

Level scaling ruins the game

I think the level-scaling was an attempt to increase player freedom and actually make the in-game relationships between factions feel more logical. On the freedom side, V can now actually go anywhere after the heist rather than having to complete districts in a specific order to avoid one-shot...
Top Bottom