Recent content by Asuterisuku

+
  1. A

A pet peeve, and an affront to the English Language

A pet peeve, and an affront to the English Language I'm not entirely certain how so many instances of this got through editing, but almost every time in the game where there's supposed to be the word "lose," the word "loose" is in its place. I'm certain that I can't be the only person that this...
  2. A

Minimum system requirement issues

Well it seems that the script edit on the link provided got the textures up to snuff - even if the game doesn't think so - and I can force AA in the Nvidia Control Panel without too much issue. Thanks a tonne for the help!
  3. A

I've nothing of the sort according to Windows' Programs and Features list... Mind you, most of that list is Games and other various media devices... I did a bit of digging into my Appdata folder, and found this file under, "Local\The Witcher\Logs." It reads as though it's seeing my GPU...
  4. A

No dice there. According to ASUS bios, everything's going through PCIe alone and the message is still coming up. :/
  5. A

Apparently this problem was never fixed... Weird, though. It worked when I was running just off Intel HD 3000, but now that I've upgraded to a GTX 780 - and removed all traces of the integrated card from my system - it refuses to pass that check. I can't stand the decreased texture quality that...
Top Bottom