Recent content by Calrael

+
  1. C

Cannot Use my Mouse Properly Because the Game Shows the Xbox Keybinding

Why was the thread merged exactly? I said specifically that I don't have any third party controllers connected (don't even own an Xbox controller) and already tried disabling all other input devices. Also I had already read through the thread in question by the time I made the thread. Still...
  2. C

Cannot Use my Mouse Properly Because the Game Shows the Xbox Keybinding

Mouse clicks do not register in menus and in-game Stopped playing for about two months and just today thought I'd try the game again only to find out that I can no longer use my mouse for some reason. When I start the game, I can click through the first few screens just fine until the...
  3. C

Fixing the Create Leaders

Create as a mechanic is just terrible and should be reverted as soon as possible. Whispering Hillock and Filavandrel already showcase now what will eventually happen to EVERY create card, namely they will become totally useless because the pool of cards to choose from is too large. Whispering...
  4. C

This game is extremely unfriendly to new players

Be that as it may, the game, through its deck constraints, very strongly suggests from the get-go that the optimal configuration of a deck is 15 bronze, 6 silver and 4 gold cards. Why are there no common or rare gold cards then? The way most CCGs these days use rarity is to have cards of higher...
  5. C

This game is extremely unfriendly to new players

This game is extremely unfriendly to new players Ok, so initially I was very excited to be playing this but ever since ranked became unlocked it's been a bit of a nightmare to be completely honest, the main reason being it is literally impossible to be even remotely competitive at this point...
  6. C

How would you change Yennefer?

I strongly feel that as a general effect in this game, whenever a card targeting the "strongest" or the "weakest" card in play has a choice between multiple options, the owner of the card should get to choose one of the legal targets rather than the effect targeting ALL available options. Not...
  7. C

Monster Deck is underpower.

I don't know if Monsters are underpowered but I am struggling getting any wins consistently with them. Scoia'thael is just a plain hard counter to any type of Monsters deck it seems. If you focus on buffing up one unit, they tutor or recycle spells endlessly to weaken / Scorch it. If your deck...
  8. C

Netdecking Discussion [Why is everyone doing it?]

Complaining about other people playing the same decks is about as productive as watching paint dry. If you find yourself encountering the same decks over and over, craft something that beats those decks. If you can consistently do so, people will catch on and THEN you will get a diversification...
  9. C

First Impressions

Oh no worries, I don't even have ranked unlocked yet. Once I do and at some point encounter one or two particular decks are dominating everything else I'll find some offbeat way to deal with them. Never have been a fan of playing meta decks, it bores me to tears :P For now I still barely have...
  10. C

First Impressions

Aaah, that makes sense. That is actually quite good then, 5 extra crafting materials after a game is nothing to sneeze at. Does it always work or is there a random element to it? And yeah, the last CCG I've really gotten into was Shadowverse which immediately gives you 40 free packs the moment...
  11. C

First Impressions

First Impressions First of all, massive thanks to the developers for the beta invite. It actually saved me 60 euro from buying For Honor out of sheer boredom which would have been a mistake. I typically don't play games I can't be competitive at for very long and have the reflexes of an...
Top Bottom